Create precise simulations
- Unity Pro – Core real-time 3D development platform. Start free trial now
- Unity Industrial Collection – Unity Pro bundled with technical support and tools for 3D/CAD data import from Pixyz, and sensor and robotics emulation. Start free trial now
- Prespective* – Interactive virtual test environment for machines, factories or systems
*Unity Verified Solutions Partner
Run complex simulations at scale
- Unity Simulation Pro – Run multiple scenarios with accurate physics at any scale, on-premises or in a private cloud.
Build custom simulation solutions
- Accelerate Solutions – Partner with Unity’s team of world-class software developers, designers and industry experts, specialized in solving complex business challenges.
BMW: Self-driving in simulation
The BMW Group drives 95% of its test miles for automated driving (AD) in simulation. In this two-part series, learn how the automaker accelerated AD development by using Unity to build virtual worlds to test and simulate any scenario.
Amentum and SAI: Sensor fusion
In this article on Halldale.com, learn how Amentum and SecureAmerica Institute (SAI) are bringing together digital twins, simulation, synthetic data and machine learning in a sensor fusion project to improve safety in manufacturing.
AI2: Robot training in days, not weeks
The Allen Institute of AI (AI2) and Carnegie Mellon University are tackling an embodied AI problem where they are testing and training robots to perform navigation and manipulation tasks. Training robots is a computationally intensive task, but using Unity Simulation Pro they can now train models in large clusters and reduce training time for experiments from weeks to just a few days.
Unity AI Summit
Check out inspiring projects in AI, machine learning and simulation from AI2, Boeing, Ouster and other innovative companies, shared at Unity’s latest AI Summit.
The factory of the future
Discover how intelligent and immersive technologies, from AI to real-time 3D, are poised to revolutionize every aspect of manufacturing facilities and factories.
This hub gathers all our talks, webinars, blogs, case studies, and other resources to keep you in the loop on the latest in robotics simulation from Unity.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. Unity is an extensible platform that can be modified to fit specific simulation needs.
Unity offers a number of built-in physics engines, including an integration with the NVIDIA PhysX engine.
AGX Dynamics, the core product from Algoryx, a Unity Verified Solutions Partner, also integrates with Unity. Its SDK for numerical simulation of multibody and multidomain dynamics provides fast and accurate physics.
Yes. Unity SystemGraph, available in Unity Industrial Collection, provides an extensible framework to model the behavior of digital twins and mechatronics systems.
Yes. Unity SystemGraph, available in Unity Industrial Collection, supports many turnkey camera and lidar sensors.