Award-winning experiences by pioneers of XR and film
An award-winning, interactive VR movie
You’ve just crashed your spaceship on a strange planet. Your only tools for survival are a fading bonfire, a surly robot and a limited supply of nourishment cylinders. And what's that sneaking around out there in the dark alien jungle?
A VR animated series
When the sun got tired of the humans it decided to hide and never rise again. The darkness awoke the dead from their graves. A zombie kid called Gloomy and a mortal girl called Nena fall in love and immerse in a deep connection that not even the most powerful man in town can destroy.
Multi-segment VR thriller & immersive theater
Welcome to Mechlife, the A.I. industry leader for humanlike androids. One of our beta-models was a bridesmaid at a high-society wedding, but her behavior has been more than erratic, threatening the security of the guests. It's your role to understand why.
A coming of age drama
Exploring the theme of identity through the use of animation and immersive environments in virtual reality, BattleScar follows a year in the life of Lupe, a Puerto Rican-American living in late 1970’s New York City.
Spectator or participant?
Nothing Happens is both a cinematic and Virtual Reality experience, which questions the role of the spectator by inviting the individual to participate in an event.
An interactive comedy
In the highly anticipated follow-up to the award-winning VR animation, INVASION!, Mac and Cheez are back with their robot-sidekick Peas, this time on a dangerous, deep-space mission.
The Last Goodbye
A Holocaust-survivor's VR testimony
Holocaust survivor, Pinchas Gutter's revisit to the Majdanek Concentration Camp is captured by marrying stereo-video within a photoreal room-scale experience.
Zero Days VR
Experience cyber-warfare on a human scale
Based on the Oscar short-listed documentary, Scatter's award-winning, immersive documentary, Zero Days, visualizes the story of Stuxnet in a new way, placing you inside the invisible world of computer viruses.
You interact with the main character
This film allows viewers to explore an emotional, character-driven narrative first-hand. Using a tablet device or VR headset and controllers, you can actually use your hands to connect with Hue, and he responds.
The first-ever real-time VR 3D-animated series
Summer Camp takes the VR room-scale experience to the next level with immersive, interactive, and responsive characters.
Reach the widest audience
- Publish on all the latest and greatest VR platforms
- Update published projects (e.g. episodic content) without re-submitting
- Create your own app
- Bring your IP to other mediums like AR
“I'm honestly not sure how we would have built Zero Days VR without Timeline.”
“One of the great things about working in Unity is the incredible community of talented creators working to push the medium forward.”
Focus on storytelling
- Integrate linear sequencing and blending of animations, sounds, and so on
- Create cutscenes and trailers by orchestrating objects, animations, and sounds
- Work with the multi-track interface (control track)
- Add a recorder/exporter
- Improve keyframing workflow - make animating feel more comfortable and familiar
- Create better interaction with animator state-machines
- Enable a smooth workflow for keyframing outside of the animation window
- Preview clips without having to be in an autokey/rec mode
Realize your vision and control performance
- Use Particles for more effects and animations than ever, including lit lines and trails
- Take advantage of better atlasing and batching of Particle Systems
- Align particles to their velocity direction
- Apply forces to the Colliders they hit using the Collision module
Give users a sense of presence
- Enjoy integrated support for ambisonic audio clips, the full-sphere surround sound technique
- Rotate sound fields based on the listener’s orientation and head rotation
Mobile VR Movement Pack
A real time-saver
A great starter pack for any movement-based app or game, this collection of eight types of movement for mobile VR will enable you to quickly set up a control and start prototyping.
Modern Loft Full Pack
More than 400 different assets
Choose your interior and exterior to create highly optimized low-poly and realistic environments.
dearVR - 3D audio reality engine
A professional audio engine
This tool enables positional 3D audio and ultra-realistic acoustic room virtualisation for games, VR, and 360° Video–easy to use with the Unity Audio Spatializer SDK (+5.2).
Create beautiful 3D videos
With Helios enabled in your scene, you can automatically create beautiful high definition 3D video complete with audio, and ready for upload to popular websites like YouTube, VRideo, Milk VR and Facebook.
Learn about the latest cinematic features
Unity 2017.1 beta feature highlight: Timeline & Cinemachine
Watch demos and presentations
Unite Europe - Overview of Timeline and Cinemachine
Unite Europe 2016 - Storytelling: Lights, Camera, Interaction!