Unity for Cinematic VR
Pull your audience into new worlds using the leading platform for VR. With groundbreaking features like Timeline and the Post-Processing Stack, you can create truly captivating content.
Award-winning experiences by pioneers of XR and film
A VR animated series
When the sun got tired of the humans it decided to hide and never rise again. The darkness awoke the dead from their graves. A zombie kid called Gloomy and a mortal girl called Nena fall in love and immerse in a deep connection that not even the most powerful man in town can destroy.
Multi-segment VR thriller & immersive theater
Welcome to Mechlife, the A.I. industry leader for humanlike androids. One of our beta-models was a bridesmaid at a high-society wedding, but her behavior has been more than erratic, threatening the security of the guests. It's your role to understand why.
A coming of age drama
Exploring the theme of identity through the use of animation and immersive environments in virtual reality, BattleScar follows a year in the life of Lupe, a Puerto Rican-American living in late 1970’s New York City.
Spectator or participant?
Nothing Happens is both a cinematic and Virtual Reality experience, which questions the role of the spectator by inviting the individual to participate in an event.
An interactive comedy
In the highly anticipated follow-up to the award-winning VR animation, INVASION!, Mac and Cheez are back with their robot-sidekick Peas, this time on a dangerous, deep-space mission.
The Last Goodbye
A Holocaust-survivor's VR testimony
Holocaust survivor, Pinchas Gutter's revisit to the Majdanek Concentration Camp is captured by marrying stereo-video within a photoreal room-scale experience.
Zero Days VR
Experience cyber-warfare on a human scale
Based on the Oscar short-listed documentary, Scatter's award-winning, immersive documentary, Zero Days, visualizes the story of Stuxnet in a new way, placing you inside the invisible world of computer viruses.
You interact with the main character
This film allows viewers to explore an emotional, character-driven narrative first-hand. Using a tablet device or VR headset and controllers, you can actually use your hands to connect with Hue, and he responds.
Create immersive experiences
- Build interactive, linear stories with user-participation
- Enable viewers to pause, enjoy, and play with their surroundings
- Branch narratives with triggered events and alternate endings
Reach the widest audience
- Publish on all the latest and greatest VR platforms
- Update published projects (e.g. episodic content) without re-submitting
- Create your own app
- Bring your IP to other mediums like AR
Focus on storytelling
- Integrate linear sequencing and blending of animations, sounds, and so on
- Create cutscenes and trailers by orchestrating objects, animations, and sounds
- Work with the multi-track interface (control track)
- Add a recorder/exporter
- Improve keyframing workflow - make animating feel more comfortable and familiar
- Create better interaction with animator state-machines
- Enable a smooth workflow for keyframing outside of the animation window
- Preview clips without having to be in an autokey/rec mode
Realize your vision and control performance
- Use Particles for more effects and animations than ever, including lit lines and trails
- Take advantage of better atlasing and batching of Particle Systems
- Align particles to their velocity direction
- Apply forces to the Colliders they hit using the Collision module
Give users a sense of presence
- Enjoy integrated support for ambisonic audio clips, the full-sphere surround sound technique
- Rotate sound fields based on the listener’s orientation and head rotation
Mobile VR Movement Pack
A real time-saver
A great starter pack for any movement-based app or game, this collection of eight types of movement for mobile VR will enable you to quickly set up a control and start prototyping.
Modern Loft Full Pack
More than 400 different assets
Choose your interior and exterior to create highly optimized low-poly and realistic environments.
dearVR - 3D audio reality engine
A professional audio engine
This tool enables positional 3D audio and ultra-realistic acoustic room virtualisation for games, VR, and 360° Video–easy to use with the Unity Audio Spatializer SDK (+5.2).