Make real-time BIM a reality
With the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry having to meet increasingly condensed client timelines, it’s more important than ever to bring key stakeholders into a unified real-time 3D experience to share ideas and gather and implement feedback instantly. The problem is that architects, general contractors, trades, and owners struggle to understand and approve building designs when they’re delivered in 2D or complicated 3D formats. This can lead to costly reworks later in the building lifecycle.
Unity Reflect is a design review and coordination solution that connects all project members on one immersive, collaborative, real-time platform regardless of device, model size, or geographic-location. It enables you to see changes in real-time to facilitate faster, more impactful decision-making throughout the entire building lifecycle.
Unity Reflect for Autodesk Revit, the industry-leading BIM software, enables designers and engineers to transfer Revit models into real-time 3D experiences.
With Unity Reflect for Revit plugin, you can:
- View Revit models in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- 1:1 scale on-site AR
- Transfer BIM metadata to real-time 3D
- Maintain a live link to your original Revit model
- Effectively communicate design intent
- Improve design reviews and coordination
- Access models from any device (iOS, Android Mac, and PC)
- Allow multiple stakeholders to access real-time 3D simultaneously
- Scale to an unlimited number of projects, clients, and collaborators on the cloud
- Create custom real-time 3D applications in the Unity Editor
Visit our documentation page to learn how to install the Revit plugin. Unity Reflect supports Revit 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.