Specialized tools for AR creators
Unity MARS helps solve the hard problems of AR app development:
- Overcome the challenges of authoring for dynamic physical environments
- Reduce iteration time and build dynamic content for AR apps
- Release cross-platform experiences with support for iOS, Android, Hololens, and Magic Leap
Faster workflows for AR development
Accelerate content workflows with intuitive content creation features:
- Author AR apps visually
- Test in the Unity Editor
- Work with unknown elements using fuzzy authoring and proxies
Key MARS features
WYSIWYG Simulation View
Visualize your content as your audience will experience it in-context. Instead of coding, drag your content directly into the viewer, and Unity MARS creates the appropriate proxies and conditions.
Build your app with proxies that represent real-world objects. With a framework in place, you set conditions and actions on your proxies to tell the app how to respond to them.
With visual aids for “fuzzy” authoring, you define minimum and maximum measurements for real-world objects rather than coding precise values.
Try Unity MARS free for 45 days
- 45-day free trial
- Cancel any time before the end of the free trial period
- You’re automatically subscribed for one year after your trial ends
Buy Unity MARS
- $50/month per license on an annual commitment (or $600/year)
- Works with Unity PE, Plus, Pro, and Enterprise