Bring BIM coordination to real-time 3D
Unity Reflect launched with integration for Autodesk Revit to enable designers and engineers to transfer Revit models into real-time 3D experiences. To expand on our partnership with Autodesk, we added a Navisworks plugin to extend our metadata support to the most popular software to bring design and BIM data to coordination and the field.
Data preparation for large models has historically been difficult. With other software, that metadata is lost when bringing designs into real-time 3D. Not being able to align with the pace of design iterations creates siloes between stakeholders and can lead to costly rework.
The Navisworks plugin unlocks the ability to bring that data to real-time 3D and visualize more design and CAD content with support for over 80 file types.
With Unity Reflect for Navisworks plugin, you can:
- View Navisworks models in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- 1:1 scale on-site AR
- Improve project reviews and BIM coordination
- Combine design and construction data into a single model
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction
- Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes
- Scale to an unlimited number of projects, clients, and collaborators on the cloud
- Create custom real-time 3D applications in the Unity Editor
Visit our documentation page to learn how to install the Navisworks plugin. Unity Reflect supports Navisworks 2019, 2020, and 2021.