We brought Unite to you
Game developers and others from around the world joined online to watch our exciting keynote, participate in interactive, expert-led sessions, and attend a unique, real-time Made with Unity concert experience. Popular local Unite events took place in Austin, Brighton, Copenhagen, Montreal, and San Francisco.
The best way to grow your expertise and network
New to Unity? A seasoned pro? Just curious? Our annual Unite event celebrates the vibrant Unity developer community with stimulating reveals, exchanges, and memorable moments.
This year’s Unite will feature exhilarating deep dives, breakout sessions, networking, and so much more. Stay tuned for the exact Unite 2023 dates, location, registration information, speakers, and more.
Content tailored for you
Here are some Unite 2022 highlights. To view all Unite 2022 sessions, go here.
- Unite 2022 Keynote: See inspiring reels, preview the latest tools, and hear how Unity is evolving for a future powered by real-time 3D.
- Building games that keep your players happy: Learn best practices for delivering fresh content in your game, running player tests, and more.
- Understanding Unity’s 2023 roadmap: Get an overview of the Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS), graphics, tooling, multiplayer, and more.
- Helping new players discover your game: You've worked hard to launch your game, but how can you make it stand out? Learn from the experts.
- Unity Gaming Services: What’s ahead in the next six months: Hear from the UGS product team on what’s coming for multiplayer, community, and more.
- Stunlock and Unity: Why source access to DOTS is a game changer: Learn how the developers resolved performance challenges within a DOTS-based game.
- Making Alba: Building a performant open-world game: Go behind the scenes with the custom tech ustwo Games used for Alba: A Wildlife Adventure.
- Speed up your workflow: 20 tips in 20 minutes: Put on your seatbelt for a quick run-through of how to amp up your productivity in Unity.
- Extending the Unity Editor with custom tools using UI Toolkit: Like building your own UI tools? Learn how to use the UI Builder for quick results.
- Designing a game for player-first monetization: Learn about the four pillars of monetization design and how to easily put them into practice.
Top speakers, respected game devs
Unite features guest speakers, thought leaders, and the people behind some of your favorite Unity games, experiences, and features.
Unite 2022 Keynote
Our keynotes are always highly anticipated – full of game-changing announcements and cool demos.
Unity’s 2023 roadmap
Get an overview of the Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS), graphics, artist tooling, multiplayer games, and more.
UGS: The next 6 months
Hear from the Unity Gaming Services (UGS) product team on what’s coming soon for multiplayer, community solutions, and player engagement.
Unity for Humanity Summit
Held on November 2, the Unity for Humanity Summit brought together global creators who are leveraging RT3D for positive social impact.
Unity for Humanity Summit Keynote
Hear an inspiring conversation between artist, producer, and activist Rosario Dawson and social good warrior and entrepreneur Dr. David Washington.
Hear from visionary speakers
Speakers will share the ins and outs of their innovative work to create more equitable access to quality education and personal care, to protect the planet, and more.
Hear this moderated discussion about how organizations across the nonprofit, public, and private sectors are using real-time 3D for real-world sustainability impact.