Encontre as ferramentas certas para o seu próximo jogo
Dê vida à sua visão criativa
Desenvolva o jogo dos seus sonhos e faça dele um grande sucesso.
Acelere o desenvolvimento de jogos com ferramentas, assets e modelos.
Possibilite uma colaboração eficaz entre programadores e artistas.
Hospede e gerencie os servidores de jogos.
A infraestrutura gerenciada para hospedar os dados do seu jogo na nuvem.
Scale a mobile-first business with a premium or F2P monetization model (ads or IAP).
Read the case study to learn how SYBO and Unity’s 10-year partnership led Subway Surfers to remain one of the top mobile games.
- Became the first game to surpass 1 billion downloads on the Google Play Store
- Installed a million times daily after 10 years
- Maintains over 100 million monthly average users (MAU)
- Downloaded over 3 billion times, it’s one of the top mobile games of all time
Learn how Arnold Rauers of Tinytouchtales built his business using Unity and the Unity Asset Store.
- Launched a successful mobile business with €121K ($131K USD) in annual revenue since 2015
- Reached 1.1 million yearly downloads across iOS and Android stores
- Offered games in 15+ languages using Unity TextmeshPro and I2 Localization
- Reduced iteration times by prototyping with Unity Asset Store resources
- Brought a complex 500 GB masterpiece to a mobile-friendly 4 GB version with automated scripts and tools
- Reproduced over 150 dioramas using photogrammetry
- Cut the time spent debugging shaders by up to 66% by following draws in sequence with the Unity Frame Debugger
- Saved months in 3D modeling and animation by leveraging the Unity Asset Store
Passion Punch Studio
Learn how Passion Punch Studio reduced their app’s download size with Unity’s Cloud Content Delivery (CCD).
- Decreased first-time install size by 70% on Android and iOS
- Tested multiple content ideas across different platforms using CCD
- Streamlined content deployment by decreasing error-prone delivery of assets
Go multiplatform by growing your audience with a mobile version of your game.
Learn how Sam Barlow’s Half Mermaid team crafted the award-winning IMMORTALITY and expanded to mobile in partnership with Netflix Games.
- Imported and tagged a 300-page script into a nonlinear interactive experience
- Optimized and rendered over 200 video thumbnails and transitions using the C# Job System
- Condensed 10 hours of high-definition video footage and audio into an 11 GB download
- Nominated for Best Narrative, Best Performance, Best Direction at The Game Awards 2022
Read how IMMORTALITY’s match-cut mechanic was designed in this blog by Sam Barlow.
Learn how Alt Shift brought their story-rich spacefaring experience to mobile and reached more than one million players.
- Perform 90% of testing across devices directly in the Unity Editor using custom extensions
- Reduce game memory footprint from 1.5 GB to 1.1 GB using the Unity Addressable Asset System
- Minimize launch crunch with built-in Unity Cloud Build CI/CD
- Preserve Crying Suns’s PC richness on smartphone screens