Keep your game stable and users happy
Tools to help you mitigate the impact of crashes and save development time.
Crash and exception reports
Collect crash and exception data including device, version, operating system, and number of users impacted in real-time, all automatically aggregated in the Unity Dashboard.
Compile and organize user-provided bug reports including screenshots, metadata, and events shared by your most engaged players.
Receive alerts and share valuable debugging data using the development workflow tools you already know and love including Slack, JIRA, Trello, and Discord.
Protect your game’s health at no additional cost
Cloud Diagnostics is available to all Unity creators and scales with your game as it continues to grow. Keep your development and maintenance costs low by using an error monitoring solution that requires no additional fee outside your Unity plan.
Included with Unity Personal
- 25 crash & exception reports/day
- 10 user-generated reports/day
- 10 MB user-generated reports storage per day
- 7 days data retention
Included with Unity Plus, Pro and Enterprise
- 10,000 crash and exception reports/day
- 1,000 user-generated reports/day
- 1 GB user-generated reports storage per day
- 90 days data retention
- Detailed crash and exception logs
- Custom crash and exception metadata