Unity is the platform for creating games, simulations, and VR/AR tools. Our solutions and services help you focus on your top priority – improving learners’ skills, knowledge and performance.
Game-changing learning and training experiences
CAE VimedixAR with HoloLens
Next-gen medical training
CAE VimedixAR with HoloLens helps students learn ultrasound by allowing them to visualize anatomy and the ultrasound cut plane in real-time.
Breaking Boundaries VR
Immersive science and history
This interactive, VR experience takes players inside the lives, times, and faithfully recreated work environments of history’s most influential women scientists, like Jane Goodall, Marie Curie and Grace Hopper. Exclusively for the Samsung Gear.
PG&E Becker Pilot – service training
Reducing error rates and training time
This interactive 3D application guides PG&E field-service reps step-by-step through the preventive maintenance rebuild procedure for a GE Becker VRP-600-CH Pilot, which they are required to perform every five years.
Virtual lab simulations for STEM students
Labster empowers the next generation of scientists to change the world
Students learn to do science through virtual laboratory simulations that improve retention and outcomes.
The next generation of educational technology should let learners dive into interactive worlds and explore complex scenarios and concepts in completely new ways.
Interactive and immersive learning
- Multiplatform: Build once and deploy across multiple platforms, including support for the latest VR and AR technologies.
- Innovative: Allows learners to practice complex procedures, explore ideas in new ways, and improve learning outcomes better than traditional approaches.
- The latest technology: Training simulations can speed up training time, improve safety, reduce equipment costs, and deepen workforce expertise.
Tools for effective learning
- Personalized: Unity Analytics allows you to track learner progress and motivation throughout the experience to drive better outcomes. Learn more.
- Efficient: Unity Teams lets your team work faster together with the ability to save, sync and share as well as build on the cloud. Learn more.
- Collaborative: Create multi-learner experiences that allow users to share a learning environment. Learn more.
Build faster, better
- Speed up development and save costs: The Unity Asset Store has great deals on tools for developing learning and training. Learn more.
- Improve you or your team’s Unity developer skills: Take the latest Unity online courses. Learn more.
- Collaborate globally: Find and collaborate with the best talent and share your work with the Unity Connect. Learn more.