Time for your mobile game to go global
As a mobile game developer, you want your game to reach as many people as possible. The challenge lies in the time and resources it takes to share a game worldwide – and that’s where the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) comes in. Regardless of the size of your team, we make it easy to sell your game in Android alternative app stores everywhere.
Why alternative app marketplaces?
There are more than a billion reasons why you should consider submitting your game to alternative app marketplaces beyond just the Google Play store and App Store.
- An estimated 1.7 billion mobile gamers will be using alternative app stores by 2023.
- Around $5 billion dollars of revenue will be generated in stores outside of China.
- Third-party app marketplaces are growing faster than the Google Play store.
- The Unity Distribution Portal already reaches 1 billion+ players connected to these stores.
Build once, publish everywhere
The Unity Distribution Portal eliminates the need to create different builds for each app marketplace. With one single build, and one single metadata profile, you can submit your game to multiple stores from the UDP console.
- Access to 130 million MAU worldwide
- 450+ million monthly downloads
- Boost your discoverability, SEO, and ASO through Uptodown’s editorial reviews in 15 languages
- Earn 80% of the in-app purchase revenue
- Preinstalled on all new Huawei and Honor smartphones
- Reach 700 million users and 460 million MAU
- Full ads monetization integration capabilities
- 170+ countries
Samsung Galaxy Store
- Preloaded on all Galaxy smartphones and tablets
- 400 million MAU
- 188 countries
- 70% IAP revenue share
- Use UDP to create a build you can submit to the Galaxy Store
- Preinstalled on every Xiaomi smartphone sold outside of China
- 200 million MAU globally (Mi GetApps and Mi Game Center combined)
- 70% IAP revenue share
- 2nd largest app store in Korea
- 17 million MAU
- $200 Monthly ARPPU average
- 80% IAP revenue share
QooApp Game Store
- 75% IAP revenue share
- 6 million+ MAU
- Easy game discovery with smart recommendations
- Active, passionate gaming community
- Launch games to 1 Billion+ mobile devices across China-based app stores
- Introduction into at least 3 app stores
- Assistance in localizing your game to simplified Chinese
- Help with IP certificates and ISBN applications (fees may apply)
- Withdraw payments any time
- Reaches 300+ million Android users across India
- Offers 70% revenue share
- Curated content that enables better discovery
- Targets high-quality users for your games
Lenovo Legion Realm
- Preinstalled on every Lenovo Legion smartphone sold outside of China
- Hardcore and passionate gaming community
- 75% IAP revenue share
Reach more users
There are over a billion untapped gamers worldwide who could be playing your game. UDP helps to drastically cut the time it takes to publish your game to a multitude of alternative app stores.
Easily monitor your game’s performance
Track your game’s performance in every store from a single developer portal. The UDP Reporting page tracks revenue, daily active users, monthly active users, and more.
Make changes quickly
Make any in-game changes from a single workspace by pushing and pulling settings between the Unity Editor and UDP console. It’s also easy to revise and release different versions of your game within UDP.
Animoca Brands is revolutionizing the way mobile games are experienced by incorporating burgeoning technologies like blockchain and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) into some of their products. They’ve utilized the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) to spread farther and wider than ever before, making their distribution pipeline a self-service delight.
Development and publishing studio Digital Pill care most about bringing amazing gaming experiences to as many people as possible. In order to realize their aspirations, they decided to look into third-party app stores. That’s how they discovered the Unity Distribution Portal, and how they could make their international publishing plans come to fruition.
Developer and mobile game publisher Azur Games has much more to offer than top-down battlers like AXES.io and the multiplayer dino shoot-em-up Jurassic Monster World. They want to grow their partner studios right alongside them. That’s why they looked to the Unity Distribution Portal to expand their reach and scale up for the future.
Galactic Slice, the one-man development studio responsible for the mobile title OneBit Adventure, uses the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) to make its game more accessible and discoverable to global audiences without needing a team of people to accomplish it.