Unity 5.4.4 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Documentation: Android - Added warning to raw JNI interface description.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed an issue where transaction events could send the wrong value for "amount" on the WebGL platform.
- (776003) - Android: Enabled TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 on JellyBean and KitKat devices.
- (none) - Android: Enhanced big.LITTLE core detection - specifically fixed core detection on Parker.
- (832025) - Android: Fixed startup crash on Adreno when protected graphics memory was used.
- (none) - Android: Fixed an issue where ApplicationModeVR would threw an error in the log file.
- (712890) - Android: Fixed UI flickering issue that was affecting specific Vivante devices.
- (842286) - Android: OBB - Fixed loading performance regression and split APK not running without OBB.
- (803872) - Android: Post process is now executed before app is pushed to device.
- (856259) - Android: Updated JNIBridge to fix Bundle class regression in API 21.
- (855546) - Animation: Fix for a crash using Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets with Animators caused by orphaned references.
- (none) - Animation: Re-enabled StateMachine multithreaded evaluation.
- (853251) - Cache Server: Fix for 'last resource used' behaviour; a file that it requested from the cache server will have its LRU state refreshed and its lifetime extended
- (824020) - Editor: Fixed a crash for D3D platforms if shader compilation did not return any compiled shader data ie, a shader contained #error pre-processor directive.
- (834243) - Editor: Fixed an issue that personal user was able to skip a mandatory survey.
- (none) - Editor: PVRTexTool updated to 4.17 (SDK version 16.2@4273839).
- (none) - Editor: Removed old editor assemblies when reimporting assets.
- (844799) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where grab pass could cause lighting to break on translucent objects in a scene.
- (825464) - Graphics: Fixed console error generated when using WWW.movie to create a movie texture.
- (767034) - Graphics: Fixed errors spamming the console when performing GPU profiling on a DX11 Standalone build.
- (823371) - Graphics: Fixed the GPU Profiler to work in the MacOS Editor using the GLcore graphics API. Can only profile a single game window whilst it is in play mode.
- (732380) - Graphics: Stopped rendering projectors twice if there was any transparent object visible to the camera.
- (834663) - iOS: Add missing iPod touch 6th gen enumeration.
- (853532) - iOS: Added Taiwanese language support.
- (786207) - iOS: Document settings are shared across iOS and tvOS.
- (810286) - iOS: Fixed 2nd stage splash on iPhones with landscapeRight orientation.
- (814079) - iOS: Fixed a full screen video player crash on simulator.
- (831195) - iOS: Removed extra offset in constraint in default launchscreens.
- (850332) - Metal: Fixed a memory leak when loading scene.
- (807091) - Multiplayer: Fixed hostmigration sync issue.
- (826931, 853316) - Multiplayer: Made sure isLocalPlayer worked as expected on OnDestroy.
- (none) - Networking: Skip proxy check when using the "file://" protocol.
- (848718) - ReplayKit : Fixed a crash when creating objects from broadcasting start callback.
- (833159) - ReplayKit : Fixed ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting not pausing the app.
- (none) - Shaders: Bugfixes in shader translation from HLSL to GLSL - Fixed a crash on HLSLcc partial precision parsing. - Fixed bugs in swapc, SM5 variant of shift ops and GLSL extension handling.
- (764734) - Shadows: Fixed a memory leak and assert when shadows were cast from lights with specific properties and in a specific scene setup.
- (855646) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a high CPU usage issue when a request was continuing execution after exiting playmode.
- (861468) - VCS: Don't attempt to connect to a Perforce server if any of the following parameters are unset: Server, User or Client.
- (none) - VR: Fixed usage of VRSettings.renderViewportScale in Camera's OnPreCull so that it was not a frame latent on all supporting SDKs. Fixed issues with Valve's Renderer adaptive quality feature.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed Content-Length header field for local web server response that caused some audio files to have a duration of infinity or zero. This required an asset store plugin for webgl audio streaming and was not reproducible using other web servers.
- (862888) - Windows Store: UnityWebRequest now works in master builds.