Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- Android: Fixed rendering on Tegra 3 devices.
- Android: Fixed Vulkan rendering errors on Adreno devices
- Android: A friendly user message is now shown when using a JDK other than 8. (956425, 1060076)
- Animation: Fixed wrong CurveModifiedType sent in function callback onCurveWasModified when changing animation events in clip. (1047683)
- Editor: Fixed editor crashes when calling EditorUtility.SetDirty(null). (1060898, 1061076)
- GI: Correctly sample area lights from probes in Progressive Lightmapper. (1033074)
- GI: Fix low CPU utilization when baking with the progressive lightmapper (1013830)
- Graphics: Fixed a crash (out of bound array access) when some empty RenderPass is used in SRP context. (1002440)
- Graphics: Fixed possible crash during shader warmup when using Vulkan.
- Graphics: Fixed Vulkan validation errors during texture uploads.
- Graphics: Fixed a resource leak issue with SRP BlendState and Graphics Jobs
- OSX: Fixed framerate being limited in batch mode when Application.targetFrameRate == -1. (1022906)
- Package Manager: Fixed not being able to create assets from drop down menu if any projectSettings are opened in inspector. (975732)
- Particles: Particles are now allowed to use dynamic batching and GPU instancing at the same time for mesh particle systems. Batching allows for a single material setup between systems, and instancing allows for efficient rendering of mesh particles.
- Scripting: Fixed "using static" directive causing Unity to not find the class in the script (962043, 962275)
- Scripting: Fixed crash when dragging a script with a UI or RectTransform component requirement to a GameObject. (1036699, 1057076)
- Scripting: Fixed random memory corruption and crash usually surfaced during liveness.
- Timeline: Fixed parent constraint does not work in timeline preview. (1057525)
- XR: Fixed crash that causes the VR device to stop rendering when render texture size is too large and not a power of 2. (1027366)
- XR: Fixed issue where HMD's would only render a single frame and black everywhere else when Game tab isn't visible during play mode. (878454)