Unity for 360 Video
Use the leading platform for 360 video to make your content truly immersive. Unity's real-time workflow makes it easy to add CG objects, ambisonic audio, visual effects, and more.
Award-winning made-with-Unity 360 videos
A meta-ride down the rabbit hole
The only constants in Reggie Watts’ wild VR ride seem to be his philosophical musings, comedic insights, and musical genius.
Best Live Action Experience, Proto Awards | Official Selection of Sundance Film Festival 2016
Out of the Blue
An amazing sacrifice
This inspiring, true-life interactive VR experience tells the story of a family of fishermen who make a dramatic decision aimed at saving ocean life.
Official selection of the 2017 SXSW Film Festival, Kaleidoscope Film Festival, Earth Day Texas Festival
Inside the world of two dancers
A 2D, VR, and AR dance experience set to the iconic David Bowie song.
Official Selection at Sundance Film Festival 2017, VR Village SIGGRAPH 2017
Create immersive experiences
- Build interactive props, storylines, or goals
- Simulate locomotion
- Make branched narratives and alt endings
- Layer in UI like menus and widgets
- Set the context with intro-lobbies
Reach the widest audience
- Publish to all the latest VR platforms
- Update projects without re-submitting
- Create your own app
- Get codec, format, and device support
- Bring your IP to AR, MR and other new media
Get the most out of 360-video clips
- Create scenes instantly with drag-and-drop import of any 360-video clip
- Loop videos, adjust speed of playback, and more, using Unity’s Video Player component
- Use our new custom Skybox Panoramic shader
UI and CG Objects
Create a rich user experience
- Build and edit menus, text, buttons, widgets, and overlays to complement your 360-video experience
- Add particle effects, animations, and CG objects to liven up your scene
- Add user interactivity by using animator state-machines, behavioral logic, and more
Focus on storytelling
- Use the linear sequencing tool to synchronize and blend object animations, events, and sounds
- Create a trailer instantly by recording and exporting
- Use the Control Track feature to orchestrate multi-track interfaces
Ambisonic audio sources
Give users a sense of presence
- Incorporate full-sphere surround sound in your video with ambisonic audio clips and decoder plugins
- Rotate sound fields based on the user’s orientation for an enhanced experience
The largest marketplace for 360 video assets and tools
Create beautiful 3D videos
With Helios enabled in your scene, you can automatically create beautiful high definition 3D video complete with audio, and ready for upload to popular websites like YouTube, VRideo, Milk VR and Facebook.
A VR productivity and workflow toolset
This asset enables architects, content developers, and engineers to build their VR Experiences through a simple drag-and-drop interface (similar to widgets), supporting all major HMD devices like Oculus, HTC Vive, Gear VR, Cardboard, Dayd
Panorama 360 Pro Renderer
A production-proven offline rendering system
This title enables you to export stereo 360 and 180 panoramas and up to 8K videos. It's a fast and easy way to render fully functional 360 stereoscopic panorama movies and image sequences for VR.
An all-in-one VR interface package
Designed for the new Unity GUI system, this package makes it possible to bends the canvas in world space, allowing the player to view and interact with it from any angle. You can create intricate designs, while still using the same workflow.