Last updated: June 26, 2020
Below is a description of Unity’s Project Review offering (the “Project Review Description”). The Project Review Description is issued under and subject to all of the terms and conditions of the Success Plan Terms, unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed by Unity.
Any capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
A "Project Review" is an in-depth investigation into one (1) Project, wherein Unity will provide you with a support engineer to analyze the complete Project and look for opportunities to apply best practices in the areas of system design, optimization, stability and team workflow to enhance the performance, stability and maintainability of your Project. Project reviews are subject to availability and must be requested with no less than thirty (30) days prior notice for each such request.
Unity’s Project Review service consists of the following:
- Unity will arrange a preparatory phone call between you and a Unity senior support engineer;
- A Project Review conducted on-site at your premises (an “On-Site Review”) will be performed over two (2) consecutive business days; a Project Review conducted remotely from Unity’s offices (a “Remote Review”) will be conducted over such period as the Unity support engineer may reasonably require, but in no event less than three (3) consecutive business days.
- Unity will issue a final report to you concerning a Project Review within ten (10) business days of the completion. This final report will summarize the Unity’s key findings and advice, as well as detailed follow-up answers to unanswered questions.
- You acknowledge and agree that Project Reviews may only be used during the current year of your subscription period and cannot be carried over to subsequent years.
3. Your Obligations.
To ensure the success of your Project Review, you agree to:
- Provide Unity with contact information for one (1) designated contact who will run lead on your behalf for the duration of the On-Site Visit;
- Provide Unity with the office address, directions, access instructions and office hours for each On-Site Visit day;
- Provide Unity’s support engineer(s) with desk space and a preconfigured machine; and
- Ensure the availability of your technical leadership for the duration of the On-Site Visit.
You acknowledge and agree that: (a) it is your responsibility to contact Unity to schedule the Project Review included with your ISS-II subscription; (b) you must contact Unity at least thirty (30) days prior to the date on which you would like to schedule the Project Review; and (c) any unused Project Reviews not scheduled during the current year of your subscription period will be forfeited. Accordingly, if you do not contact Unity to schedule a Project Review at least thirty (30) days before the end of the year, you will forfeit such Project Review for that year.
You agree to notify Unity in writing of any cancellation or intent to reschedule a previously scheduled Project Review. In the event you notify Unity of your intent to cancel or reschedule a Project Review, Unity may invoice and you will pay all non-refundable travel and living expenses associated with the previously scheduled On-Site Review incurred before receiving your cancellation notice. In the event you notify Unity of your intent to cancel or reschedule a Project Review less than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the date the Project Review is scheduled to begin, you will forfeit such Project Review for that year.
4. Ownership of Materials.
Further, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) Unity will retain all rights in and to Unity’s Intellectual Property Rights, and (ii) any and all materials used during Unity’s performance of the Project Review will remain Unity’s Intellectual Property Rights. Unity hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such materials, only to the extent necessary to enable you to exercise all of the rights granted to you in connection with the Services.