Unity 5.6.4 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Improve error messages from android sdk tools
- Apple TV: Added support for attitude data coming from new AppleTV remote.
- iOS: Add player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS: Add player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X
- iOS: Add support for iPhone X launch images.
- (944118) - Android: Fixed player crash when profiler with GPU profiling was enabled and graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed build with target sdk 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed permissions popup crash.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed android video player stuttering and dropping frames.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback lagging after activating input field.
- (942625) - Android: Fixed symbols.zip not including symbols file
- (943438) - Animation: Fixed assert when loading AnimationClip asynchronously in AssetBundles.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed lightmaps being generated even when the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (949574)GI: Progressive Lightmapper crashes with transparent shader.
- (951089) (949036) iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (962350 960914) - iOS: Fixed the Screen.dpi() method in the Trampoline code not returning the correct number of DPI in iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X. Also fixed the iPhone 8+ and iPhone X model checking.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (963867 956196) - OSX: Fix Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.