Unity 5.4.4 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Asset Importing: Significant performance improvements to DXT1, DXT5, BC4 and BC5 texture compressor, resulting in faster asset imports.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on Android and iOS.
- Updated to Oculus runtime version 1.11.
- (782183) - Android: Fixed a crash when doing simultaneous SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync and Resources.Load.
- (854214) - Android: Fixed incorrect behaviour with Application.persistentDataPath.
- (none) - Android: Play audio from background applications at the original volume when it is not muted.
- (874678 ) - Cache Server: Can now handle paths with spaces on Mac when calling RunOSX.command with the --path argument. Paths with spaces must be quoted.
- (840009) - Cache Server: When building, an unreachable cache server was reported as a warning not an error and did not cause the build to fail.
- (862754) - Fixed UnityRepaint crash due to internal inconsistency error
- (836737) - Graphics: Don't render the screen space depth buffer if nothing required it. i.e screenspace shadows were disabled.
- (861446) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that occurred when loading models from AssetBundles with Tangents set to Calculate Legacy.
- (874838) - IL2CPP: Fixed a compile error related to missing header when compiling code using SizeOf IL opcode.
- (870810) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with race condition of the monitor implementation of IL2CPP that could cause a crash.
- (819887) - Scripting: Fixed deadlock when debugging in MonoDevelop.
- (857087) - UI: Fixed miscoloured mesh when this was created with CanvasRenderer.SetMesh, passing an array of Color objects to Mesh.colors.