Unity 2017.3.1 Patch 4
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- XR: Improved background rendering performance in ARCore by eliminating an unnecessary OpenGL state reset.
- (912848) - Android: Fixed gyroscope lag issues that happen on some android devices.
- (999833)(990267) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when importing fbx .meta files that contain references to non-existing scripts or when scripts ID was too large.
- (925835) - Editor: Fixed Skinned Mesh not being removed on undo.
- (978564) - Scene Management: Fixed BuildPipelineInterfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() being called on every scene load when loading the same scenes multiple times.
- (938614) - Shaders: Fixed bad swizzles on GLSL & Metal shader image size queries.
- (998182) - Timeline: Fixed object binding when inline curves are opened.
- (998642) - Timeline: Fixed Playing a Timeline causing GC allocations when using the 4.6 Scripting Runtime.
- (991434) - Timeline: Fixed group tracks being saved under the wrong asset when copied to a different Timeline.
- (999338)(988706) - UI: Fixed AspectRatioFitter not driving the RectTransform on the first frame.
- (986045) - Windows: Fixed assert when stopping and then immediately destroying DictationRecognizer.