Unity 2017.3.1 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Asset Import: Adjusted messaging around Substance Designer import removal.
- XR: Android builds that enable ARCore no longer fail when the minimum Android SDK is less than 24.
- XR: Standalone UWP applications targeting Windows Mixed Reality will now cause the OS to notify the user if the Mixed Reality components are not installed or a headset is not connected, rather than silently falling back to non-VR desktop mode.
- (969827) - 2D: Fixed error message "A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading" when a Tilemap is loaded in players with code stripping.
- (976411) - 2D: Fixed crash after building and loading an Asset Bundle with Tilemap in the Editor.
- (972214) - 2D: Fixed crash when Tilemap is loaded with invalid Tiles in the Editor.
- (965608) - 2D: Fixed Tilemap not setting Tiles with the correct data in players with code stripping.
- (990691) - 2D: Fixed an issue that was causing the Physics Shape of a Sprite2D to not being properly set unless the 'Edit Physics Shape' tab was opened first.
- (966605) - 2D: Fixed Physics2D.TilemapCollider.TileUpdate taking an extremely long time to update every time a script recompile happens.
- (992023) - Android: Fixed a bug causing the loading of native audio plugins to fail on Android.
- (962450) - Android: Fixed an issue where the full-screen movie player didn't autorotate.
- (986004) - Animation: Fixed crash when importing animator controller with null transitions.
- (950805) - Animation: Fixed state deselection in the Animator State Machine.
- (947918) - Animation: Fixed Timeline Sequence not firing Animation Events.
- (975824) (966082) - Animation: Fixed Animator.GetBehaviours returning an empty array after saving scene.
- (975555) - Animation: Fixed crash when calling Animator.MatchTarget without a controller.
- (962745) (938640) - Animation: Fixed a crash caused by invoking QueryComponentByType() when code stripping is enabled.
- (984070) - Asset Bundles: Fixed crash when loading meshes from asset bundles that contain both compressed and uncompressed meshes.
- (983321) - Asset Import: Fixed AssetPostprocessor.OnAssignMaterialModel not being called for all models when importing materials as sub-assets.
- (991111) - Audio: Fixed a bug where AudioManager::Update was generating a small amount of garbage memory, if a spatializer was selected, that would later need to get garbage-collected.
- (975773) - Cache Server: Fixed an issue where using a Cache Server and reimporting Assembly Definition files would fail to trigger rebuilding of the assembly.
- (971434) - Editor: Fixed Editor hang when merging large changesets or large scene files with Collaborate.
- (973052) - IL2CPP: Fixed an unlikely, but possible crash when default parameter values are used.
- (976218) - IL2CPP: Enabled dead code stripping for clang toolchain.
- (959791) - IL2CPP: Fixed a problem with the decimal to double conversion implementation with the new scripting runtime.
- (969958) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in Unity Linker (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResourcesLanguageAttribute) when using a managed - DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
- (947208) - IL2CPP: Implemented sending of email via SmtpClient with .NET 4.6.
- (976623) - IL2CPP: Implemented the EnsureSufficientExecutionStack method for .NET 4.6.
- (975496) - IL2CPP: Improved the performance of code conversion when many nested generic types are used.
- (973813) - Metal: Fixed an edge case crash when using grab-pass on metal.
- (982435) - OSX: Fixed crash on Editor panel close on select versions of macOS.
- (988874) - Particles: Fixed flickering due to a floating point error when sorting by youngest/oldest.
- (982271) - Scripting: Fixed regression with Assembly-CSharp.dll and friends referencing editor only assemblies.
- (991464) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed a C# compiler bug which could result in "the type cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method" errors.
- (935292) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed EntryPointNotFoundException when calling HTTPClient.GetAsync on Android.
- (942966) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash when using named pipes.
- (974228) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash on exit when script debugger is enabled.
- (980815) (980816) - Services: Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions.
- (986871) - Timeline: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException when shift-selecting a clip, if that clip was moved and the move operation was undo.
- (992286) (980300)- UI: Fixed issue where position and rotation specified when calling Object.Instantiate was not applied properly to a RectTransform.
- (986584) - UI: Fixed crash in RectTransform::ShouldUpdateTransformBefore.
- (977959) - UI: Fixed issue with UI and prefab positioning.
- (995452) (937370) - UI: Fixed OnEndDrag not being called when dragging as the app loses focus.
- (988136) (966172) - UI: Fixed issue where a driven RectTransform could cause a scene to be constantly flagged as dirty.
- (990752) - UI: Fixed an issue where undoing the activation of a UI layout component did not undo the side effects to the children RectTransforms.
- (988311) (939853) - UI: Fixed instances where Font.textureRebuilt would not be called even though the internal texture was regenerated.
- (968801) - UWP: Fixed keyboard input not distinguishing left/right shift keys.
- (988818) - Web: Fixed native UnityWebRequest not destroyed until garbage collected even if explicitly disposed.
- (991606) (971557) - Web: Fixed file URI with host component in UnityWebRequest.
- (968584) - Windows: Fixed default width/height not honored for 'Windowed' mode.
- (993880) - XR: Fixed stabilization plane not getting set correctly via the SetFocusPointForFrame() API, resulting in poor hologram stabilization and color separation on HoloLens.
- (988571) - XR: Ported missing properties on the Pose type, which broke user code for Windows Mixed Reality when porting from 2017.2.
- (965494) - XR: Fixed an issue with lights failing to completely illuminate scene geometry during stereo rendering.
- (973172) - XR: Fixed a crash that would occur if an application used Unity's Spatial Mapping component without VR being enabled or without using Windows Mixed Reality.
- (993425) - XR: Fixed calling touch keyboard causeing unhandled exception to be thrown and app closing.
- (991170) (946104) - XR: Fixed errors when building for Daydream and Cardboard with Proguard enabled.
- (952777) - XR: Fixed crash when holographic emulation set to remote with no device connected.
- (987306) - XR: Fixed build crashes when using stereo display.