Unity 2017.2.1 Patch 2
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- iOS: Expose APIs that allow changing home button hiding and system gesture deferral properties on runtime.
- (941945) - Animation: Improved fix for creating an ongoing transition.
- (967382) - Animation: Fixed an issue that was causing the Editor to throw an exception when selecting animator transitions in an undocked preview window.
- (973917) - Asset import: Fixed bug with import of FBX with custom framerate generating animationClips with an incorrect framerate.
- (975345) - Audio: Fixed a crash in AudioLowPassFilter on Nintendo Switch.
- (959444) - Build Pipeline: Improved player and asset bundle build performance for large builds.
- (953940) - Cache Server: Fixed an issue which caused the Unity client to hang indefinitely.
- (975920) - Editor: Fixed lightingdata.asset files getting re-opened in text mode in certain situations.
- (946550) - GI: Fixed editor crash when when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector.
- (957651) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on iOS which can occur when a device is awakened during a blocking socket call with a SIGPIPE signal.
- (962771) - IL2CPP: Work around for a C++ compiler bug in the Android r13b NDK that could cause the NullCheck method to be incorrectly removed from the - resulting binary.
- (980362) - iOS: Fix iOS 11 crash when application is launched from URL and airplay screen mirroring is enabled.
- (980303) - iOS: Allow landscape startup on iOS11.
- (956318) (57809) - iOS: Fixed trampoline calling UI methods ([UIApplication delegate]) from a background thread.
- (913856) (57503) - iOS: Fixed locked orientation app getting rotations from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9
- (979005) (58588) - iOS: Fixed problem with missing keyboard Done/Cancel buttons for iPhone X.
- (None) - Package Manager: Fixed editor not starting because of custom proxy configuration on host machine.
- (966306) - Particles: Fixed emission properties being incorrectly upgraded from previous Unity versions.
- (930358) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using GitHub for Unity.
- (962764) - Terrain: Fixed default smoothness for terrain without a texture.
- (966790) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NotSupportedException being thrown on UWP builds with .NET scripting backend enabled when using Timeline.
- (955086) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NavMeshObstacles being ignored on 64-bit master builds
- (949806) (934783) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed debugging scripts on .NET scripting backend
- (953086) - Windows: Fixed game window not getting minimized when using exclusive fullscreen mode on Windows key press.
- (964052) - Windows: Fixed executable not having Unity version info.
- (None) - XR: Fixed a random crash in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (969944) - XR: Fixed tracking loss never recovers in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (963320) - XR: Fixed issue with grabpass when used single-pass stereo rendering.
- (970906) - XR: Fixed ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot() captures stereo instancing screenshots incorrectly.
- (971944) - XR: Fixed shaders targeting XR platforms being included in builds where XR support is disabled.
- (None) - XR: Fixed a regression that would cause BEV cameras not to track properly.