Unity 2017.1.3 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Improve Ping performance on Android devices supporting ICMP sockets, see the documentation for more information.
- (1027546 (1018967)) - Android: Fixed ABIs not selected from the .aar plugins being included.
- (1010786) - Android: Fixed Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail. This also fixed Oculus Cubemap overlays not rendering.
- (967648 (903140)) - Android: Fixed Skybox distortion on specific Android devices with Vivante GC1000/GC2000 GPU.
- (991034) - Audio: Fixed a bug where the matrices passed to spatializer and ambisonic plugins could be set to the identity matrix briefly when a sound starts playing.
- (None) - Build: Build no longer strict.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1014029 (952569)) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (961745) - Editor: Fixed an issue where changing override format on a texture could cause Unity to crash.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed occasional rendering glitches in the Editor when using marquee selection to select dynamic geometry such as Particles, Lines and Trails.
- (963576) - Inspector: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (1016616 (1013198)) - iOS: Fixed crash when creating texture from PNG image when cardboard VR is enabled.
- (760222) (845851) (989093) - iOS: Fixed Standard - shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (989654) - Mobile: Fixed black screen on devices that do not support RGBA16F rendering to texture.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Editor crashes on AddWebsocketHost on other instance to he same port.
- (967476) - Particles: Fixed built-in particle shaders not working with HDR.
- (983677) - Particles: Fixed performance regression when using scripted emission and using Size modules.
- (988854) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using scripted emission with a system that already contains particles, if certain modules are being used.
- (999849) - Profiler: Fixed FMOD causing performance regression when profiler attached.
- (919769) - Scene Management: Fixed crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with specific Material and Terrain combination.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1018526 (968997)) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1014356) - UI: Fixed a crash where a transform was not reset causing parenting changes to be ignored.
- (975920) - VCS: Fixed lightingdata.asset files getting re-opened in text mode in certain situations.
- (None) - Windows: Fixed mouse events for non-primary display on Windows standalone player.
- (None) - XR: Fixed incorrect thread affinity setting on Gear VR.