Bring real-time 3D to your 3D CAD models
Without a single, shared collaborative environment to make decisions in real-time, communication breaks down between design disciplines and key stakeholders. Sifting through different iterations of static 2D and 3D formats makes it difficult to understand and approve designs.
Rhino 3D enables you to create, edit, analyze, document, render, and animate 3D models for computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), rapid prototyping, 3D printing, architecture, industrial design, and product design.
Unity Reflect extends those capabilities and makes the process of bringing Rhino models into an immersive, interactive real-time 3D environment extremely simple.
With Unity Reflect for Rhino plugin, you can:
- View Rhino models in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- 1:1 scale on-site AR
- Maintain a live link to your original design model
- Access models from any device (iOS, Android Mac, and PC)
- Improve design and prototype collaboration
- Allow multiple stakeholders to access real-time 3D simultaneously
- Scale to an unlimited number of projects, clients, and collaborators on the cloud
- Create custom real-time 3D applications in the Unity Editor
Visit our documentation page to learn how to install the Rhino plugin. Unity Reflect supports Rhino 6.