Time for your mobile game to go global
As a mobile game developer, you want your game to reach as many people as possible. The challenge lies in the time and resources it takes to share a game worldwide – and that’s where the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) comes in. Regardless of the size of your team, we make it easy to sell your game in Android alternative app stores everywhere.
Why alternative app marketplaces?
There are more than a billion reasons why you should consider submitting your game to alternative app marketplaces beyond just the Google Play store and App Store.
- An estimated 1.7 billion mobile gamers will be using alternative app stores by 2023.
- Around $5 billion dollars of revenue will be generated in stores outside of China.
- Third-party app marketplaces are growing faster than the Google Play store.
- The Unity Distribution Portal already reaches 1 billion+ players connected to these stores.
Build once, publish everywhere
The Unity Distribution Portal eliminates the need to create different builds for each app marketplace. With one single build, and one single metadata profile, easily submit your game to each of our partner stores from the UDP console.
- Preinstalled on all new Huawei and Honor smartphones
- Reach 700 million users and 460 million MAU
- Full ads monetization integration capabilities
- 170+ countries
- 85% IAP revenue share if submit till the 31st of December, 2020
- $1 million cash prizes to be won in 2020 AppsUp competition . Register your app and submit through UDP by the 8th of October, 2020
SHAREit Game Store
- Trusted content provider
- 100 million MAU
- Serving Southeast Asia, Middle East, and Asia
TPAY Mobile Stores
- Official content and payment partner for companies like Vodafone and Orange
- Helps developers distribute games to mobile portals across Middle East and Africa
- Reaches over 578 million mobile subscribers
- Supports monetization through direct carrier billing and mobile wallets in regions with little to no credit card usage
- Access to 130 million MAU worldwide
- 450+ million monthly downloads
- Boost your discoverability, SEO, and ASO through Uptodown’s editorial reviews in 15 languages
- Earn 80% of the in-app purchase revenue
Reach more users
There are over a billion untapped gamers worldwide who could be playing your game. UDP helps to drastically cut the time it takes to publish your game to a multitude of alternative app stores.
Easily monitor your game’s performance
Track your game’s performance in every store from a single developer portal. The UDP Reporting page tracks revenue, daily active users, monthly active users, and more.
Make changes quickly
Make any in-game changes from a single workspace by pushing and pulling settings between the Unity Editor and UDP console. It’s also easy to revise and release different versions of your game within UDP.
Developer and mobile game publisher Azur Games has much more to offer than top-down battlers like AXES.io and the multiplayer dino shoot-em-up Jurassic Monster World. They want to grow their partner studios right alongside them. That’s why they looked to the Unity Distribution Portal to expand their reach and scale up for the future.
Galactic Slice, the one-man development studio responsible for the mobile title OneBit Adventure, uses the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) to make its game more accessible and discoverable to global audiences without needing a team of people to accomplish it.