Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (1059665) - Android : Fixed stack overflow when decompressing ASTC textures at runtime.
- (1050715) - Android : ETC texture compressor now preserves color channels when alpha is 0.
- (1051561) - Android : Disabled 3D RenderTextures when using Vulkan on Adreno 4xx devices.
- (1048803) - Android : Fixed GPU memory corruption when using Vulkan on Mali devices.
- (1059717, 1062402) - Animation : Fixed root motion cache so that stale data (NaN) does not propagate in the animation hierarchy.
- (1062576, 1060971) - Editor : Fixed invalid namespace in documentation for UIElements.
- (None) - Editor : Fixed launch on linux desktops running wayland.
- (989834) - Editor : Added short options for unattended mode detection in linux download assistant.
- (1001151) - Editor : Fixed a crash when removing a toplevel menu item on linux.
- (1050874) - Editor : Fixed crash when calling GUILayout.Window multiple times in an editor window's OnGUI.
- (1048553) - Editor : Fixed a crash when imgui events get removed in the same frame that they're used.
- (1048491) - Editor : Fix for package scripts not showing up in script execution order inspector.
- (970038) - Graphics : Improved CPU performance running GLES3 on some Android devices particularly for scenes with large number of draw calls.
- (1052529) - IL2CPP : Improved managed stack traces on Android in some cases.
- (1063886) - IL2CPP : Now return the proper address list from DNS.GetHostEntry on posix platforms.
- (1058590) - IL2CPP : Implemented the Socket.IOControl method for the new scripting runtime.
- (1051253) - iOS : The default Adaptive icon now will only be included if no legacy or round icons are set and if the default icon field is empty.
- (1038876) - Mobile - Android : Fixed GLSL uniform arrays on android 4.* VideoCore and Vivante GPU.
- (1054313) - OSX : Fixed a case of Mac Standalone player crashing on launch when the width / height is set to 0 in Preferences.
- (None) - Package Manager : Missing ProjectVersion.txt file would write error in console during migration
- (1036736) - Package Manager : "Failed to change file flags" spam in Unity console.
- (943649) - Particles : Properly handle NaN coming from PhysX due to internal bug.
- (1028462) - Particles : Cleanup temp memory even when simulation doesn't need advancing.
- (1032743) - Particles : Fixed a crash when sprite atlas is not included in build.
- (1003997) - Particles : Fixed an issue that could cause re-selecting a Particle System in the Editor to be very slow in some situations.
- (1064472,105444) - Physics : Fixed a crash triggered by changing cook option on a deactivated mesh collider.
- (1049604,1049157) - Profiler : Increased maximum allowed memory usage for profiler in the Editor to 256MB
- (1025248) - Scripting : Fixed MonoScript default constructor not working correctly.
- (1056395) - Scripting : Fixed a single quote and trailing whitespaces issues while parsing namespaces in C#.
- (1062514) - : Scripting : Fixed a random crash during GC thread suspend on OSX.
- (1062676) - : Scripting : Fixed a crash on exit when domains are created.
- (1044157) - Scripting Upgrade : Fixed an issue where converting from UTC to local time may have been off by one hour for some timezones.
- (1066020, 1059730) - UI : Reduced the wobbling in the editor caused by resizing windows.
- (1025639) - UI : Fixed EndLayout group or Stack empty error after progress dialog is displayed.
- (1060435) - UnityLinker : Prevent an error in the linker when an unused method is stubbed and that is the only method on the type.
- (1056212, 1056215) - VersionControl : Editor Made UnityEditor.VersionContro.Asset.isInCurrentProject return true if the asset file exists and is within the current project root.
- (973778) - Video : Fixed an issue where a specific video was not played when built via command line.
- (1067985, 1025433) - XR : Fixed Play mode crash when continually running Windows MR in editor.