Remotely configure Unity content
Remote Config empowers you to change application configurations remotely in real-time; increasing iteration speed and facilitating deployment and tuning of software.
Preview package available now
Unity Remote Config is currently available as a Preview package, and is accessible using Unity Package Manager. To access it follow these steps:
- Open your project inside of Unity
- Find the Package Manager (Window --> Package Manager)
- Make sure that "Show Preview Packages" is selected under "Advanced"
- Type “remote” in the search box to find the Remote Config package
- Links to documentation and change-logs are provided within the package.
Content configuration management as a service
With Unity you get a unified solution that powers continuous delivery, real-time tuning and increases iteration speed of your application.
Configure anything that is delivered to Unity’s runtime via native Editor workflows or programmatic access.
Synchronous, stateless segmentation allows you to quickly roll out changes, turn features on/off and schedule personalized content delivery.
Assign variations of the app experience to specific app versions, devices or users.
Developers can easily understand the impact of different features and configurations, regardless of your analytics platform.