Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (1074081) - 2D: Fixed rendering of Grid Component in Hexagonal Cell Layout for certain AMD Radeon cards.
- (1066715) - 2D: Fixed crash on MonoStringNew when entering Play Mode after reopening the project and loading resources.
- (921228) - AI: Added warning about creating or loading more than 65535 autogenerated OffMeshLinks in a static scene NavMesh.
- (944759) - AI: Removed assertion on expression "verts.size() > 0".
- (1053433) - Animation: Fixed interrupted transition clearing controller parameter values.
- (1061326 (1025425)) - Asset Import: Fixed bug where a scriptedImporter gets switched to an other scripted importer: previsouly imported assets would keep trying to use old importer.
- (1074400) - Editor: Fixed Metal Editor performance regression when running on macOS Mojave with Metal API Validation checkbox enabled.
- (1016861) - Editor: Fixed startup crash on CPUs that don't support AVX instructions. (linux).
- (1025713) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES 3.1 + AEP detection on Android.
- (1074400) - Graphics: Fixed Metal Editor performance regression when running on macOS Mojave with Metal API Validation checkbox enabled.
- (1074413) - Graphics: Initial support for using MTLHeap, fixes Tessellation performance regression when running on macOS Mojave.
- (1064723) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue that allowed debugger stack-frame data to get out of synchronization with the debugger thread and cause crashes when debugging IL2CPP players.
- (1070548) - IL2CPP: Prevented an error during code conversion when both a pinned and unpinned pointer type are used as local variables and the debugger is enabled.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Fixed an unhandled exception in IL2CPP. Adding support for pointer types when executing an initobj instruction.
- (1023109) - iOS: Fixed a crash on launch when using storyboards for launch screens on iOS.
- (None) - OSX: Fixed build system diabling new input system.
- (1071429) - PS4: Fixed Terrain trees billboarding on PSVR.
- (1049901) - PS4: Fixed for incorrect hash generations for shader compiler hashing.
- (1066638) - SceneManager: Fixed possibility that users can set the DontDestroyOnLoadScene as active.
- (None) - UI: Fixed RectTransform DrivenProperty fields not ungreying when removing driven object/ value.
- (None) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed "SplashScreen is missing" error when deploying UWP apps with Visual Studio 15.8.
- (1073029 (1071331)) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed "SplashScreen is missing" error when deploying UWP apps with Visual Studio 15.8.
- (1057185) - Web: UnityWebRequest: Fixed handling 300 redirect without Location header.
- (1076485 (988420)) - XR: Fix for 360 Stereo Capture where left and right eye images are being swapped in the stereo equirect map after ConvertToEquriect API is called.