Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- Scene Management: Improved error messages when internal systems don't clean up transform change interests properly.
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.26.1
- (1052023(1045785)) - Android: Fixed android crash on startup related to having 18 thousand or more assets.
- (1005317) - Android: Fixed tessellation shader on Android Adreno GPU.
- (1007037) - Asset Pipeline: Assets: Fixed avatar reference set in model importer causing false dependencies if it's not being used.
- (949305) - Deployment Management: Fixed Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes executed via batch mode with -quit argument not creating lightmap textures.
- (1040406(1018539)) - Editor: Fix a transform error caused by particle collision events when it's object was being destroyed.
- (1025810) - Editor: Fix performance regression with entering PlayMode while the Test Runner window is open (performance has been improved to previous levels before the regression).
- (1038721) - Editor: Allow for non-latin characters in the Unity editor install path.
- (1051722) - Editor: Improve the time taken to start running tests in projects with large numbers of test assemblies
- (1061390(895464)) - Graphics: Fixed Mesh.CombineMeshes to include only vertices of selected submeshes instead of entire mesh.
- (1045857) - IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP build failing when project contains a .winmd file that is compiled from C# code.
- (852470) - OSX: Fixed flickering when resizing standalone game window on Mac.
- (1005227) - Scripting: Fix crash when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in OnApplicationQuit. Fixes ZenInject crash that would happen sometimes after exiting play mode.
- (1057137(1059937)) - Timeline: Fixed OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy not being called if play mode was exited when paused previously.
- (1043171) - UWP: IL2CPP will now successfully be able to P/Invoke into kernel32.dll!GetNativeSystemInfo and Event tracing APIs in advapi32.dll.
- (1041274) - Web: Fixed crash when unused assets are unloaded during texture creation in UnityWebRequest.
- (1045453(1041034)) - Web: Fixed crash when sending the same UnityWebRequest twice.
- (953054) - XR: Fixed calling Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix switching rendering method to Multi-Pass.
- (878834) - XR: Fixed splash image does not appearing in headset.
- (878454) - XR: Fixed headset rendering breaking during play modeif scene window is focussed.