Unity 5.6.5 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (1019920 (902838)) - Audio: Fixed an issue where unloading an asset bundle containing AudioClips would cause all other AssetBundle audio clips to be unloaded.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed an issue with picking objects on Windows/D3D11.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed cullmode not being reset after Deferred and Forward rendering loops.
- (1001377 (953606)) - iOS: Fixed standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (947049 ()) - Linux: Fixed OnMouseDown not working with touch screens.
- (None) - Multi-Display: Fixed non-primary display input for mouse events on standalone.
- (969368) - Physics: Fixed memory leak when resizing BoxColliders.
- (1019921) - Physics: Fixed scale not being taken into account when computing a collider's pose.
- (1005311 (905817)) - Scene: Fixed DoImportScene crashing when importing FBX files.
- (968997) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1008883) - Test Runner: Fixed missing category filter.
- (1011576 (991127)) - VR: Fixed Cardboard VR failing to initialize on certain Android devices.
- (1016356(1016356) - XR: Fixed LoadDeviceByName causing crash on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3.