Unity 5.5.4 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (852301) - Analytics: Fix for Analytics events content type switches from Application JSON to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
- (915806) - Android: Changed the threshold to recognize big cores of ARM big.LITTLE architecture better.
- (900192) - Android: Dropped obscured touch events to prevent tapjacking.
- (867891) - Android: Fixed pause/resume issues when loading with static splash image.
- (905369) - Android: Make SoftInput not take fullscreen on landscape orientation.
- (908999) - Animation: Fixed animating Material Vector4 properties when in linear color space.
- (887644) - Asset Bundles: Fixed a performance regression when loading assets from asset bundles that contain a very large number of objects.
- (874335) - Editor: Prevent re-entrant MouseDrag in ListView causing drag&drop stuttering.
- (848131) - Editor: Windows editor regression on 5.5.
- (889776) - Editor: Fix to prevent crashes in the editor due to UI and animation.
- (none) - FSBTool: Re-enabled GCADPCM audio import on 64-bit Windows.
- (726106) - Global Illumination: "Bake paused in play mode" hangs on opening another scene in Play mode.
- (875096) - Global Illumination: Baked Area light affects objects behind meshes where light should not be present.
- (836139) - Global Illumination: Upgraded Enlighten SDK to 3.03.UN6.58373. Fixed the Final Gather + transparent objects regression that started occurring in Unity 5.4.
- (871140) - Graphics: Fixed Cubemap.GetPixel returning the wrong data from a BC6H compressed cubemap.
- (900937) - Graphics: Fixed Particle System mesh wireframe in Shape Module does not display properly
- (878724) - Graphics: Fixed UI and gizmo being rendered with the wrong gamma in scene view.
- (none) - Graphics: Improve the documentation for RenderTexture to clarify the behaviour of RenderTexture.DiscardContents.
- (912004) - IL2CPP: Improved error message reporting for problems with attributes during code conversion.
- (835745) - iOS: Fixed corrupted orientation view when forcing interface orientation via script (using Screen.orientation) on iOS10.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed const buffer recycling, decreases memory usage.
- (914171) - Mono: Fixed an intermittent crash in Unity (editor or player) while debugging managed code.
- (898854) - Mono: Prevent a crash that might occur when deep profiling is enabled in the Unity editor.
- (911086) - Navigation: Fixed using NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle simultaneously causing Y coordinate of the object to become MaxValue.
- (905336) - NavMesh: Fixed the tile carving algorithm so that it was capable of handling colinear degenerate triangles. This was causing the generated NavMesh to have a double line on polygon and was causing a trembling movement for its associated GameObject.
- (896001) - Particles: Fix for a crash on some Android hardware caused by invalid particle data.
- (907277) - Particles: Fixed an occasional crash when emitting from a skinned mesh renderer shape.
- (917323) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Raycast not always detecting a CapsuleCollider2D or a BoxCollider2D.
- (916478) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Raycast not always detecting an EdgeCollider2D when attached to a Rigidbody2D in certain poses.
- (878740) - Physics: Fixed a crash that happened when continuously scaling a MeshCollider while activating and deactivating it at the same time.
- (701504) - Physics:Fixed the voodoo trigger events being fired to scripts when a degenerate CapsuleCollider was used.
- (792933) - Scene Management : Fixed an issue where objects marked as 'DoNotDestroyOnLoad' and were disabled could be deleted on scene load/unload.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from unsigned divide operation.
- (901719) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from a logical OR on boolean vectors. Fixed shader compile errors on Vulkan eg "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)".
- (902205) - Shadows/Lights: Fixed light halos drawing when more than 64 of them.
- (751629) - Shadows/Lights: Fixe an issue where the attenuation texture was not entirely black in its last pixel.
- (780763) - Sprites: Fixed an issue where sprites from ETC2 atlases were drawn incorrectly when sharing a packing tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites.
- (909977) - Windows Store: Fixed a potential stack overflow when building a project with a large custom cursor.
- (866141) - Windows Store: Fixed an out of bounds array access assert in Mesh code.
- (881845) - Windows Store: Fixed Ctrl+C deleting input field instead of copying it.
- (916281) - Windows Store: Fixed IL2CPP not being able to build C++ code with VS 2017 Update 2.
- (880362) - Windows Store: Fixed paste when clipboard changes while the application is in background.
- (875834) - Windows Store: Fixed pressing and holding Xbox controller button leading to false keydown events during the first frame of a scene.
- (892653) - Windows Store: Fixed serialization when a serializable type derives from another serializable type in another assembly that has a serializable private field.