Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (1052530) - Android: Fixed an issue on Android with the Auto and Never blit types causing a blank scene to be displayed.
- (1054584) - Build Pipeline: Fixed stripping objects from disabled modules resulting in crashes in generated builds.
- (1052180) - Build Pipeline: Fixed AssetBundleManifestPath not working when building scenes asset bundles.
- (1056461) - Editor: Fixed case of "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" error.
- (1071436) (1071189) - Editor: Fixed CSharpNamespaceParser backport classname parsing.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed gui view refresh after resizing views on linux.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed keyboard inputs on popups and dropdowns within the Editor on Linux.
- (1030337) - Global Illumination: Fixed Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels).
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed rare deadlock when using Graphics Jobs and uploading textures which require processing i.e. crunch decompression, scaling, padding.
- (1066405) - IL2CPP: Prevented a memory leak in delegate unsubscription with the new script runtime.
- (1068657) - IL2CPP: Prevented a crash in il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize when Unity is embedded in another app on iOS.
- (1047005) - Input: Fixed cursor resuming locked state after ALT+TAB (Command + Alt).
- (None) - Kernel: Added in-range detection for pens on Windows.
- (None) - Kernel: Made ProjectWindowUtil.CreateAssetWithContent public again (was accidentally reverted to internal).
- (None) - Kernel: Removed automatic device reset on focus loss and add support for explicit device reset IOCTL.
- (None) - Kernel: Fixed HIDs sometimes getting picked up twice on OSX.
- (None) - Kernel: Fixed various incorrect orientations of scroll and delta Y values.
- (None) - Kernel: Fixed mouse coordinates in OSX and Windows player.
- (None) - Kernel: Fixed mouse coordinates not respecting HighDPI in Windows editor.
- (None) - Kernel: Improved ArchiveStorageHeader::ReadString() performance.
- (1030576) - Linux: Fixed a race condition in thread creation in Linux.
- (1049050) - OSX: Fixed not being able to reliably set screen resolution from script on first Update.
- (1033341) - Particles: Fixed particle jobs running when baking meshes.
- (1054584) - Particles: Fixed legacy particles module being disabled by default.
- (1041509) - Physics: Fixed experimental multithreaded 2D physics not solving joints the same as non-threaded 2D physics.
- (1062155) - Physics: Fixed an issue where trigger events may not be fired if collider/triggers change local scale only.
- (1064472(1054444)) - Physics: Fixed a crash triggered by changing cook option on a deactivated mesh collider.
- (1051325) - Timeline: Fixed keyframing in Timeline when OS is set to non-US cultures.
- (1061507) - XR: OpenVR trackpad axes are reported as 0 on the frame they are pressed.
- (1066060 (1036422)) - XR: Fixed unneeded.dll created for Audio Spatializer when built for Standalone.
- (1042946) - XR: Fixed UnityEngine.XR.InputTracking.GetNodeNames returning null when a valid uniqueId is given.