Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (980197) - Editor: Test runner can now start tests on iOS/tvOS.
- (1006601) - Licenses: Fixed issue that long time idle Editor failed to activate license for the first time.
- (1010774(1006311)) - Asset Import: Fixed ImportAsset crashes.
- (980970) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when re-importing certain model with "Generate Lightmap UVs" setting enabled.
- (1016639) - 2D: Fixed undo not removing GameObject created from dropping Sprite into Hierarchy Window.
- (1021969(1015836)) - 2D: Fixed Sprite Pivot setting appearing when Sprite Mode is set to Multiple but not appearing when it's set to Single.
- (1021484) - UI: Fixed issue with setting position followed by setting parent losing proper positioning.
- (1010047) - XR: Fixed dark VR view with Linear Color space and Single-Pass Rendering.
- (1024560(1014022)) - iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1024558(1011741)) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest not becoming done when aborted.
- (1026717) - Shaders: Fixed several custom shader include path corner cases making the system more robust against random script errors.
- (None) - Graphics: Improve compute shader debug label support.
- (1014724) - Asset Import: Fixed lighting differences compared to older versions of Unity.
- (1011566(1011514)) - Asset Import: Upgraded to FBX SDK 2018.1.1, link to libfbxsdk dynamically on all builds.
- (952966) - Animation: Fixed evaluation of multi-outputs playables. Allows for fixing Timelines.
- (1007989) - Scripting - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed issue loading circularly dependent assets while using scripting runtime version 4.x.
- (1031063(967406)) - Animation - Animation Recorder: Fixed recording an "Animator" controller generates 80 errors in the console.
- (1030295) - Multiplayer: Fixed Host becomes broken\deleted after big packet has been sent.
- (1029909) - Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot profiler.
- (1018162) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash when calling Process.Start() to open a folder.
- (1010809) - Graphics: Fixed some backface culling corner cases (case 1010809).
- (965024) - Services: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (984292) - Android: Fixed black screen on Adreno GPU when using Postprocessing Stack and GLES2 graphics API.
- (972927) - Apple TV: Remove 2x App store icon slices that cause App Store validation to fail.
- (1024859) - iOS: Fixed manual signing with development certificates.
- (1011604) - iOS: Fixed crash when usbmuxd proxy is still running during app exit.
- (None) - Graphics: Metal: Fixed tessellation shaders using instancing from failing to load.
- (1026722) - Xbox One: Unity projects now build for Xbox One with .net 4.6 compatible scripts and the Roslyn compiler (case 1026722).
- (1003917) - Audio: Fixed usage of deprecated WebAudio setters.
- (1003912) - Audio: Added Chrome Audio Auto-play policy workaround.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed errors when using Typeless D3D11 32 bit texture formats.
- (1029439) - 2D: Fixed tiles with invalid textures being rendered with the Tile Color only, instead of displaying the last used Sprite texture.
- (1028457) - 2D: TilemapRenderer is now able to render when a SRP is set.
- (1024422) - 2D: Fixed tilemap painting being disabled if the tile map is parallel to the current Scene view camera, and within a margin of 5 degrees.