Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1032692(1021238)) - Android: Fixed reading files with hieroglyphs in their names from StreamingAssets using UnityWebRequest.
- (1013704(984292)) - Android: Fixed black screen on Adreno GPU when using postprocessing stack and GLES2 graphics API.
- (1011085) - Android: Fixed android video player not reporting error when hardware decoder fails.
- (989005) - Android: Fixed shader unsigned int casting to signed int failure on android 4.*.
- (969473) - Android: Fixed Android bottom navigation bar is shown when using Handheld.StartActivityIndicator.
- (972235) - Android: Fixed android video playback of rotated video files.
- (1035719(1028371)) - Android: Reduced spam to logcat on UnityWebRequest error.
- (963211) - Animation: Fixed an issue where Timeline playback of humans with translation DoF would be erroneous.
- (1005576) - Asset Import: Fixed random animation corruption when importing the animation multiple times.
- (987608) - Editor: Fixed a performance issue when running tests, related to file cleanup verification.
- (None) - Editor: Optimised version control icon overlay drawing in the Project Window Jake Turner.
- (988019) - Graphics: Fixed depth buffer when using cube map array.
- (1011557) - Graphics: Fixed SRP crash.
- (1024561(1014022)) - iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1025683(1020451)) - iOS: Fixed race condition in UnityWebRequest backend.
- (1024559(1011741)) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest.Abort() not completing the request.
- (1019662) - iOS: Fixed launching via Universal Link.
- (1039553) - iOS: Fixed crash in Animator Controller destructor with DeallocateResources
- (985457) - OpenGL: Graphics Fixed GLCore API crash when using indirect buffer as rw buffer.
- (936668) - Scripting: Fixed crash when List.DefaultCapacity field is stripped.
- (1001595) - Timeline: Fixed memory leak from Animation Tracks when loaded from an Asset Bundle.