Unity 5.5.3 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Added support for the 5th generation iPad.
- Networking: Added a timeout property to UnityWebRequest. This gives coarse grain control over timeouts for webrequests. (900900)
- VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.14.
- (898978) - Android: Fixed manifest merging with new Android SDK tools.
- (893042) - Animation: Fixed incorrect animated color values when in linear color space.
- (none) - Animation: Improved build and AssetBundle data determinism for Human components.
- (890644) - Build Pipeline: Fixed AssetBundle statistics that are printed to the editor log when building AssetBundles.
- (895452) - Build Pipeline: Fixed issue with Scene AssetBundles that would cause multiple builds with the same Scene that generated different results.
- (908965) - Editor: Fixed Xcode project; queueDebuggingEnabled is now included.
- (869729) - Fixed editor crashes when an error is made in a custom Deferred shader.
- (905640) - Fixed TextureImporter to allow newly-imported Textures to have their AssetBundle name/variant set.
- (909608) - Graphics: Fixed clear artifacts on metal, if only the UI camera is used in the Scene.
- (888796) - IL2CPP: Fixed memory snapshot profiler not showing multidimensional arrays.
- (905659) - IL2CPP: Applied a fix to prevent the following exception occurring during runtime for some projects: 'NotSupportedException: IL2CPP encountered a managed type which it cannot convert ahead-of-time. The type uses generic or array types which are nested beyond the maximum depth which can be converted'.
- (901950) - Physics: Fixed issue where effector/effector contacts are not correctly evaluated when effector collider masks are used.
- (898809) - UGUI: Fixed crash when reparenting inactive object.
- (none) - UGUI: Fixed memory leak in UGUI.
- (886258) - Removed the extra call to CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged when the canvas is set to ScreenSpace.Camera render mode, and the Camera’s Transform is changed.