Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (984967) - Android: Fixed setting Screen.fullScreen = false does not leave fullscreen mode.
- (969473) - Android: Fixed android activity indicator showing navigation bar, and disapearing on touch.
- (965024) - Android: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (980524) - Editor: Fixed profiler binary log file being locked until Editor restart.
- (1006497) - Editor: Fixed self profiling errors in deep profiling mode.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed "warning" profiler samples visualization in the Hierarchy View.
- (1008911) - IMGUI: Fixed some GUI TextArea overloads incorrectly rendering as single line.
- (None) - XR: Fixed the VRModule getting incorrectly stripped if il2cpp was enabled and nothing referenced VRModule.
- (1014048) - 2D: Fixed Undo operations on the Tile palette where Undo changes are not displayed.
- (1032009) - 2D: Fixed Tiles not showing up visually on the Tile palette.
- (1018424) - 2D: Fixed "Invalid AABB" Exception occuring when adding SpriteShape controller to Scene with empty sprites list.
- (1021441) - Android: Android: Fixed shader clip support on devices with Adreno 4x and later.
- (None) - Graphics: Enabled 32bit index buffers on Intel GPUs starting macOS 10.13.4.
- (970414) - Particles: Fixed MissingReferenceException errors in the console caused by the Standard Particle Shader UI.
- (1006947) - Particles: Set up batching info for systems with 0 particles, to improve dynamic batching.
- (1013161) - Particles: Fixed the getter for the rateOverDistance script API property did not work correctly.
- (1017529) - Particles: Fixed LineRenderer sometimes failing to update after changing the startWidth/endWidth properties from script.
- (1006435) - Particles: Fixed crash when using curves set to different modes per axis, in the Velocity Module.
- (994938) - Particles: Fixed situation where particle bounds could be calculated incorrectly, when using Shape Module scale.
- (998680) - Particles: Fixed "Invalid AABB b0" errors when ParticleSystem.Emit is called.
- (1009868) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect normal mapping on the LineRenderer due to incorrect Tangents.
- (1012983) - Particles: Fixed pivot offset not taking Transform scale into account when using Mesh particles.
- (1010992) - Particles: Fixed crash when changing Max Particles setting during Play Mode when using the Noise Module.
- (1005222) - Particles: Fixed issue where Trail would start dropping points 1 frame late, after calling Clear.
- (1007147) - Particles: Added error when using Texture in the Shape Module that is not set to Read/Write.
- (985457) - Graphics: Fixed GLCore API crash when using indirect buffer as rw buffer.
- (1001595) - Timeline: Fixed Memory Leak from Animation Tracks when using AssetBundles.
- (1011557) - Graphics: Fixed SRP crash.
- (None) - Package Manager: Fixed issues when a custom registry URL included a path after the host name was configured.
- (1027346) - Graphics: Fixed Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail. This also fixed Oculus Cubemap overlays not rendering.
- (1025562) - XR: Fixed incorrect FPS when switching into VR mode on mobile devices.
- (988019) - Graphics: Fixed depth buffer when using cube map array.
- (1008501) - Editor: Fixed The Editor is failing to check the CacheServer when increasing AssetPostProcessor Version and adding new assets.
- (1025354) - IL2CPP: Added generic argument types to inflated generic method names that are shown in missing method exceptions.
- (1020262) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with call-by-reference method arguments not being properly preserved in certain circumstances.
- (1019586) - IL2CPP: Fixed an error during code conversion related to a missing RGCTX entry for type T that can occur with an unbox opcode for a nullable type.
- (995136) - IL2CPP: Improved the speed of System.Object.ReferenceEquals() method.
- (1022765) - IL2CPP: Fixed object files in msvc response files not separated with newlines instead of spaces. Prevents long-line errors in large builds.
- (1022755) - IL2CPP: Fixed the behavior of BinaryFormatter with the new scripting runtime.
- (1005597) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash when calling NativeArray.Equals.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Fixed memory corruption in threadpool code, which sometimes manifested as a crash when scheduled work to threadpool.
- (964886) - Animation: Fixed an issue where modifying a Playable Graph playing AnimationClips in Editor would not play newly added clips.
- (1034871) - XR: Added 64bit Google VR libraries to match the experimental 64bit support for Android.
- (991264) - Animation: Fixed crash when you modify a controller in a PlayableGraph while in playmode.