Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (1047074(973427)) - Android: Fixed VideoPlayer not working on Intel Baytrail.
- (None) - Android: Fixed crash when running on Android 8 in instant app mode.
- (1023820) - Asset Bundles: Fix crash when existing playmode after loading a scene from an asset bundle opened using LoadFromStream API.
- (N/A) - Audio: Audio Increase stack size for FMOD file thread to 64KB on all platforms.
- (974240) - GI: Fix a hash collision for identical meshes in two or more additively loaded scenes.
- (None) - Graphics: Fix errors when using Typeless D3D11 32 bit texture formats.
- (None) - Graphics: OpenGL: Fixed Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect not supporting 32-bit indices.
- (1010809) - Graphics - General: Fixed some backface culling corner cases (case 1010809).
- (1047286) - IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP crashing if it encountered a managed .winmd file that has async method in a public type.
- (1047267) - IL2CPP: Fix IL2CPP build failing if any managed assembly contains a delegate type that doesn't have BeginInvoke or EndInvoke methods.
- (850163) - IL2CPP: Allow managed stack traces to work on the iOS App Store when an application is submitted with bitcode.
- (997885) (1049173) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the screen was distorted on devices running iOS 8.
- (1015543) - Physics 2D: Particles using 2D collision mode now never collide with triggers.
- (976639) - UWP: Platform: Fixed GI folders getting picked up as language resources by Visual Studio.
- (978369) - UWP: Fixed TouchScreenKeyboard not working when running on Xbox One.
- (995171) - Version Control: Make API updater version control integration more robust to unexpected errors.
- (981495) - WebGL: Fix '/b' added to inputString on keyup event.
- (1048093) - XR: PressType on HoloLens now correctly reports Select instead of None.