Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (None) - Android: Fixed crash when running on Android 8 in instant app mode.
- (1046738(785610)) - Android: Fix for graphical corruption when screen resolution is changed.
- (1026812(1018967)) - Android: Fix internal android build to include only required abi from aar files.
- (1032929) - Editor: Reduced enter play mode and recompile time by optimizing EditorCompilationInterface.GetTargetAssembly and EditorCompilationInterface.GetTargetAssembliesWithScripts. Has a high impact on projects with lots of scripts and lots of .asmdef files.
- (None) - Editor: Editor Skin becomes grey when a Collab project is opened for the first time.
- (1008728) - Editor: Fix commandline filtering for running Tests.
- (1035068) - GI: Fix HDR lightmaps encoding in Gamma Color Space.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect not supporting 32-bit indices.
- (1043225) - IL2CPP: Fixes an issue that occurs when constrained calls are made on pointer types in unsafe contexts.
- (1040777) - IL2CPP: Corrects low level IL behavior when storing values to small local integer variables. This can affect the conversion between pointers and integers in unsafe contexts.
- (1036866) - IL2CPP: Changing stack behavior of store-indirect instructions to fix unintended side effects caused by a previous optimization to prevent too many local variables.
- (1017515) - IL2CPP: Fix deadlock on exit when using OnAudioFilterRead.
- (984547) - Physics: Fix Root Motion slowdown introduced in 2017.2.
- (1028321) - Package Manager: Projects created from a template would have the wrong version in ProjectVersion.txt.
- (1039037) - Scripting Upgrade: Support Debugger.Break when using new scripting runtime.
- (976639) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed GI folders getting picked up as language resources by Visual Studio.
- (1043563) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed subscribing to Windows Runtime events on IL2CPP scripting backend with .NET Standard 2.0 profile.
- (1017288) - Windows: Fixed an exception in RecreateDisplayList when there are no monitors attached.
- (951118) - XR: Resolved issue with the OS minimizing the Editor when playing a Mixed Reality application on Windows RS4.
- (954950) - XR: Resolved issues with User-Presence not working properly in the Editor for Windows Mixed Reality applications.