Last Updated: June 7, 2017
The following terms and conditions govern the campaign, please read carefully!
“Assets” has the meaning given in the Asset Store Terms.
“Asset Store Terms” means the Asset Store Terms of Service and EULA.
“Campaign” means this Subscription and Essentials Pack for Perpetuals Campaign.
“Campaign Assets” means, for each License, one (1) Essentials Pack.
“Campaign Period” means from June 5, 2017 to June 30, 2017.
“Essentials Pack” means one (1) or more Assets that Unity may choose, in its sole discretion, to make available at a future date.
“License” means each subscription seat for Unity Pro licensed by the New Subscriber at the time of the qualifying subscription (any seat(s) added later will not qualify).
“New Subscriber” means a person who (a) has an existing, valid perpetual Unity Pro license; and (b) newly subscribed for Unity Pro within the Campaign Period; newly subscribed Enterprise customers of Unity Pro shall be considered “New Subscribers” at Unity’s sole discretion. For greater certainty, to qualify as a “New Subscriber” a person must not have subscribed to Unity Pro previously (renewing does not count as newly subscribing).
“Unity” means Unity Technologies ApS.
- Subject to availability and section 5, below, each New Subscriber will be permitted to download and receive, free of charge via the Asset Store, Campaign Assets.
- Access to, download and install of, and other use of Assets under these Campaign terms shall be subject to the Asset Store Terms.
- Unity reserves the right to change and/or to discontinue or to terminate the Campaign at any time, without prior notice at its sole discretion. Any changes to the terms of the Campaign will be posted here; your participation or continued participation in the Campaign after the date on which these terms have changed will constitute your acceptance of the updated terms.
- Except as expressly otherwise provided for in these terms, the Unity Terms of Service shall apply to this Campaign.
- Participation in this Campaign as a New Subscriber is conditional upon receipt and proper activation (within the Campaign Period) of an activation link for the Campaign sent by Unity.