Unity 2017.1.0 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (887824) - Android: Gradle - Support custom library build.gradle files.
- Editor: New special search filter for folder: "t:folder"
- Timeline: Tagged BasicPlayableBehaviour as Obsolete.
- (918524) - 2D: Fixed an issue where the Editor became unresponsive when switching from OpenGL to Metal with a tiled sprite in the scene.
- (917931) - 2D: Fixed an issue where adjusting Collider2D's Offset when Using Tiled Draw Mode and Auto Tiling would result in inconsistent behaviour.
- (927372) - 2D: Fixed an issue where Sprite from the same atlas not hashed & packed correctly.
- (920773) - 2D: Fixed console showing error when multiple selecting asset while locking Sprite Atlas inspector and Pack.
- (924515) - Android: SoftInput - Fixed the NamePhonePad flag.
- (910280) - Android: Gradle - Do not explicitly set debuggable attribute when building with Gradle to avoid lint security warning.
- (none) - Android: Gradle - Handle too many errors; filter out warnings and detect too long error list.
- (924518) - Android: Gradle - Make sure unity3d and other files from raw/ are uncompressed in the APK.
- (920359) - Android: Buildpipe - Correctly split resources between APK and OBB when building with LZ4.
- (906014) - Android: SoftInput - Fixed the autocorrection not being disabled on Samsung phones.
- (918605) - Android: Fixed an issue with alpha texture size in ETC1 texture compression with split alpha.
- (918785) - Android: Fixed an issue where spot and point lights were too bright on low-end devices.
- (922283) - Animation: Fixed a crash when changing number of input in AnimationLayerMixerPlayable at runtime.
- (918032) - Animation: Fixed a crash in Animator Editor window when closing Unity.
- (917195) - Animation: Fixed an issue where the Animator's State Machine would start to flicker in Playmode if the Animator window was too small to display the active State.
- (893779) - Animation: Fixed an issue whereby AnimatorState's WriteDefaults was not working properly on very specific setups.
- (919307) - Build Pipeline: Fixed an issue with enabling Split Application Binary flag in Android player settings would affect other platforms.
- (907960) - Collab: Fixed an issue where user was not prompted to save local scene edits before updating.
- (925505) - Editor: Fixed an issue in the Inspector Window that prevented the 'Nothing Selected' component from being shown.
- (900957) - Editor: Fixed a performance regression that cause very long startup time when invoking a test run.
- (915524) - Editor: Fixed a case of "Generate Lighting" drop down menu being hidden when inspector was resized to minimal width.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed a crash in light probe rendering occurring when changing or removing probes.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed an issue where auto-mode did not detect when changing material values for alpha cutoff.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed an issue where alpha cutoff was not properly converting values.
- (911953) - GI: Fix to only show clustering view when realtime GI is on, or when baking is on with Enlighten.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES debug labels.
- (923842) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where overlapping cameras drawing to the same target would not composite correctly.
- (918788) - Graphics: Fixed a rare (could happen in very complex scenes) crash/hang when graphics jobs were enabled.
- (918406) - iOS: Fixed an issue where Unity would not generate icons for Spotlight and Notifications in a Xcode project.
- (912594) - iOS: Rewrote the internal clock system and replaced it with a system that took into account the time when the device was asleep. Also, the startup time is now calculated more accurately.
- (911935) - iOS: Fixed auto-rotation on ReplayKit.
- (none) - Launcher: Fixed the issue where Remember me did not work when using the Web hosted sign in.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Fixed an issue where reliable messages exchanging had been staled after couple of hours.
- (910018) - Particles: Fixed use of Unscaled delta time in Edit Mode.
- (926710) - Timeline: Fixed a crash when using Timeline with a MacOS player.
- (924515) - UI: InputField - For Name content type, use NamePhonePad touch screen keyboard type
- (904449) - WebGL: Fixed Corrupted Sprites on MS Edge.