Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- (976095) - Physics: Fixed crash when deativating a Gameobject with WheelColliderComponents.
- (985046) - Physics: Fixed an issue where WheelCollider's damping rate has no effects in some cases.
- (971056) - Physics: Fixed an issue where activaging interpolation on Rigidbody may cause jittery.
- (918283) - Physics: Fixed a performance issue when reparenting rigidbody.
- (980186) - Physics: Fixed a crash when two kinematic bodies using non-convex mesh collide.
- (1002396) - Physics: Fixed a issue where CharacterController.ClosestPoint may return incorrect value.
- (984525) - Physics: Fixed a issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddForceAtPos.
- (969743) - Physics: Fixed a issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddRelativeForce.
- (987906) - Physics: Fixed an issue where ClothComponent may be permanently disabled when deativate/reactivate GameObjet in play mode.
- (978753) - Physics: Fixed an issuer where kinematic body's collision transform are not updated if instantiated as a child.
- (973464) - Physics: Fixed an error that pops up when changing the SkinnedMeshRenderer's mesh with ClothComponent on the same GameObject.
- (962027) - Physics: Fixed an issue where cloth may lose constraints when assigning a new mesh to SkinnedMeshRenderer.
- (996194) - Physics: Fixed an issue where animated rigidbodyies don't affect other rigidbodies connected with joints.
- (1004443) - Physics: Fixed a issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddExplosionForce.
- (990728) - XR: Added velocity and angular velocity to WMR controllers.
- (1029856) - Editor: Fixed performance issues in the clip drop down menu of the animation window when editing large clips.
- (None) - Editor: Added support for Package Manager Manifest inclusion into whole-project .unitypackages, for the Content team to produce tutorials and demos that use new features supplied as Package Manager Packages.
- (None) - XR: Fixed eye texture allocation on Oculus mobile platforms.
- (1021978(961655)) - Android: Fixed using memalign on Android due to compatibility issues causing crashes on some devices.
- (1030459) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed compilation errors in Visual Studio when targeting .NET Standard 2.0.
- (1040288) - Licenses: Fixed inaccurate text in license survey.
- (973842) - OSX: Fixed mouse events affecting Editor UI performance.
- (None) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed an issue where editor scripts could fail to recompile on windows.
- (None) - Editor: Optimised Version Control icon overlay drawing in the Project Window.
- (1005227) - Scripting: Fixed crash when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in OnApplicationQuit. Fixed ZenInject crash that would happen sometimes after exiting play mode.
- (987068) - Shuriken: Fixed Timeline Control Track not applying start delay to particles.
- (1024481) - Editor: Fixed regression where play mode tint and play button style were not applied before entering play mode when done via menu command.
- (1033273) - Editor: Disabled "Open" button in AssetImporter inspector when viewed from a Preset as there is no asset associated with it at this time.
- (1025807) - Graphics: Fixed crash issue that can arise in SRP when you have shadowcasting enabled but no visible shadow casters.
- (1038721) - GI: Fixed non-latin characters not being allowed in the Unity editor install path.
- (1043476(1041582)) - Editor: Fixed License activation fails when running Unity with command line arguments.
- (1038630) - Asset Import: Added validation for invalid constraints in FBX files.
- (1038488) - OSX: Fixed an issue where the Mac Player could launch with a black screen.
- (1037638) - Android: Fixed the issue that GI assets for the first scene have been added to the obb with "Split Application Binary" enabled.
- (1045866) - XR: Enabling Oculus depth sharing causes pink Game view when Android is targeted.
- (1025479) - Daydream: Fixed rendering corruption appearing when switching back to Daydream mode.