Unity 5.2.0 Beta 5
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Mac: Clicking on the Assets/GameObject/Component main menu items causes Unity to crash (714751)
- Mac: Input system such as mouse click events or key press events stop working when multiple projects are opened (716221)
- Mac: Opening a project from Unity's "Open Project" menu throws "Resource busy" dialog. Click on "Cancel" to continue opening the project (705555)
- iOS: Added support for Xcode 6.4.0 final release
- iOS: Worked around some plugins not supporting complex shell scripts within Xcode project
- Mecanim: Fixed Animator tool showing internal AnimatorController
- Mecanim: Fixed Avatar Configure broken ResetPose when OptmizeGameObject is on
- Mecanim: Fixed crash when disabling GameObject in OnStateMachineEnter/Exit
- Mecanim: Fixed error message when deleting an Fbx that is used by an AnimatorController
- Mecanim: Fixed Scaled UI buttons drifting when Animator has "Apply Root Motion" on
- Mecanim: Fixed Transtiion Previewer handle manipulation
- WinRT: Fixed an issue where the editor would prevent building project for Windows 10 Universal Application if it contained any plugins targeting Windows 10 SDK
- XboxOne: Fixed the "EditorOnlyPlayerSettings property not initialized" error.
The following are changes and fixes to 5.2 features and regressions...
- Mecanim: Fixed console error when editing Transition condition
- Mecanim: Fixed crash when setting OverrideController
- Mecanim: Fixed root motion skipping a frame when changing Playable topology
- WebGL: Fixed empty Input.inputString
- WebGL: Fixed UI keyboard inputs