Unity 5.6.5 Patch 3
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes
- (925835) - Editor: Fixed Skinned Mesh not being removed on undo.
- (1010397)(966172) - Editor: Fixed RectTransform causing the scene to be constantly flagged as dirty.
- (1010407) - Editor: Fixed undoing the activation of a UI layout component not undoing the side effects to the children RectTransforms.
- (926835)(921915) - Editor: Fixed errors seen in the console and log related to temp TLS allocations.
- (948053) - Graphics: Fixed issue where not all requested shader variants ending up in an asset bundle.
- (989484) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (972995) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the launch image for iPhone X might not display correctly.
- (995429)(960439) - iOS: Fixed crash when opening an app via URL whilst mirroring display via Airplay.
- (1006820)(995079) - iOS: Fixed issue where Display.SetResolution silently failed during first frame.
- (971977) - Particles: Fixed console error message if deleting a Particle System whilst the Particle System Window is open.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (959795) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed building player with IL2CPP player fails when there are plugins that are marked read-only in the project.
- (964787)(925387) - Video: Fixed video not playing in build when building for a different platform.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixe crash on startup in case screen width/height player preferences in registry got corrupted.
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.