Unity 5.6.5 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- XR: Update Google VR NDK to v1.100
- (907324) - Animation: Fixed a crash when an animator reset was triggered during a StateMachineBehaviour awake.
- (930814) - Animation: Fixed a crash when Animator instantiated from Script enters a Sub-State Machine with StateMachineBehaviour.
- (972927) - AppleTV: Removed 2x App store icon slices that cause App Store validation to fail.
- (None) - Build Pipeline: Improved build pipeline performance for large builds.
- (922829) - Editor: Added an optional Async mode for Perforce Integration (see Editor Settings) to account for high latency with a remote server.
- (929875) - GI: Fixed incorrect light modes being shown when multiple lights are selected.
- (935149) - GI: Fixed Meta pass values when using terrain mesh with MaterialPropertyBlock and Realtime GI.u(930042) - GI: Fixed Unnecessary error message being displayed in console.
- (941369) - Graphics: Fixed crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached.
- (971965) - Graphics: Fixed crash when opening project with BC6H texture.
- (961692, 964998) - Graphics: Fixed asserts and potential memory leaks when Skinned Mesh Renderers with the "Update When Offscreen" property enabled are not visible.
- (968591) - Graphics: Fixed crash during a visibility callback when a GameObject which was not visible is set inactive followed by setting a visible GameObject inactive.
- (927145) - Graphics: Fixed crash in player when using non RGBA32 format 3D textures.
- (907391) - Graphics: Fixed case when some of the cameras don't render anything because depth buffer contains garbage.
- (956919) - Graphics: Fixed issue where DrawMeshInstanced calls will render with inverse normals if the previous draw call used negative scaling.
- (841236) - Graphics: Fixed changing the projectors render queue in script not having an effect.
- (957651) - Il2CPP: Prevented a crash on iOS which can occur when a device is awakened during a blocking socket call with a SIGPIPE signal.
- (979007) - iOS: iPhone X, fixed problem with missing keyboard Done/Cancel buttons.
- (954593) - iOS: Fixed videos started with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not resuming after returning to the app in some circumstances.
- (58811) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA corner case causing warning messages and validation error Marton Ekler.
- (952284) - iOS: [Metal] Fixed potential GPU crash.
- (878407) - Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices.
- (980640) - Resources: Improved Load performance in some circumstances.
- (930358) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using GitHub for Unity.
- (953068) - Scripting: Fixed Awake containing the wrong transform values when instantiated.
- (911613) - UI: Fixed issue where an assigned fallback font would not be used.
- (961763) - VR: Shaders meant to be used in VR platforms will no longer be included in builds where VR support is disabled.
- (966173) - XR: Fixed Daydream applications hanging before quiting to Android home when calling Application.Quit.