Unity 5.6.4 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- 896143 - Audio: Quality of atrac9 clips can now be adjusted properly in the audio importer.
- 954607 - Editor: Fixed occasional hang during Editor startup.
- 953161 - Editor: Fixed player settings not using the default icon when there are none specified.
- 854349 - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (925552) - GI: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artefacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (939947) - GI: Fixed exception being thrown when the background color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (935328) - GI: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening the scene.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Improve incremental build performance on OSX.
- 966623 - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- 955760 - iOS: Fixed crash when connection is lost in the middle of AssetBundle download using WWW.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message can be delivered twice.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (None) - XR: Fixed mobile XR applications forcing landscape left orientation when right has been selected in the player settings.