Unity 5.6.4 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (930830) (936512) - AI: Fixed unwanted gap in the NavMesh produced by a concave edge crossing a tile boundary.
- (956599) - Android: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest when response uses chunked transfer.
- (943954) (924891) - Animation: Fixed an irrelevant assert in Animation Component.
- (942296) - Build: Fixed exceptions in OnPreProcessBuild not halting the build process correctly.
- (920536)(920116) (958239) (947004 - Build: Fixed a crash in BuildReporting::BuildReport::BeginBuildStep caused when BuildAssetBundles was being called from an OnPreprocessBuild callback.
- (935463) - Graphics: Fixed updating of bounding boxes for SkinnedMeshRenderers with 'Update When Offscreen' set.
- (955082) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where performing an undo on a Static Lightmap Object caused an error related to transforms to be reported.
- (963062) - OSX: Fixed hang for Metal when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 for Nvidia GPUs.
- (None) - OSX: Fixed startup crash on OSX 10.11 and iOS 7 with Metal.
- (946307) - Physics: Fixed GameObject with a disabled cloth component not following parent's transform.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress
- (949127) - Scripting: Fix 64-bit type packing in the iOS runtime
- (959867) - tvOS: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (759166) - UWP - Fixed "Run in Background" player setting not making player to ignore minimize events.
- (962253) - VR: Fixed iOS Google VR Podfile not reporting the correct version.
- (941166)(775206 - WebGL: Enabled fullscreen support in Safari >= 10.1.
- (957491) - XR: Fixed issue with Camera.stereoSeparation being incorrectly applied to Oculus HMDs.
- (None) - XR: Fixed android driver issue by invalidating the depth and stencil buffers at the same time.
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio after disabling VR.