Unity 5.6.4 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Global Illumination: Added ATrous filter for the Progressive Lightmapper.
- iOS: Add identification enums for iPhone 8, 8+ and X.
- Multiplayer: Increased send bandwidth for web sockets.
- tvOS: Implement support for 4K AppleTV icons and splashscreens.
- (916719) - APIUpdater: Fixed unnecessary reference to mscorlib 4.0 being added to assemblies in some cases.
- (none) - DX12: Fixed copy queue memory leak.
- (938617) - DX12: Fixed constant buffer memory being overwritten in certain circumstances.
- (925955) - DX12: Fixed bad pipeline state issue causing errors.
- (879511) - Editor: Fixed an error messages when enabling Version Control "Work Offline" mode e.g. "InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object".
- (944934, 935602) - Editor: Fixed an issue where LogAssert.Expect would ignore the the logtype when finding a satisfying event when running playmode and editmode tests.
- (940837, 910845) - Editor: The generated TestResults.xml when running playmode and editmode tests is now updated to be in NUnit3 format.
- (950990) - Graphics: Metal: Fix occasional GPU hangs when dispatching compute shaders.
- (667190) - Graphics: Fixed "group < 0x7fff" errors when hitting undocumented limit for LOD groups.
- (930666) - Graphics: Report an error instead of crashing when Mesh has invalid positions e.g. NaN.
- (932065) - Graphics: Fixed camera rendering to a temporary RenderTexture from clearing the stencil bits when it shouldn't i.e. for HDR cameras.
- (926718) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources e.g. searching in Hierarchy window.
- (933768) - Graphics: Fixed D3D11 errors in scenes containing a Camera that has HDR enabled and depth-only clear.
- (921598) - Graphics: Fixed the Sprite Mode in the Inspector Import Settings so it defaults to Single rather than None, when an image is imported.
- (939897) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where off-screen SkinnedMeshRenderer with 'update when off-screen' enabled was not skinned.
- (950215) - Graphics: Fixed asserts when animations disable newly visible renderers.
- (935563) - IL2CPP: Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (944939) - IL2CPP: Allow SetSocketOption to work properly for add membership and remove membership with IPv6.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IList1 methods on native objects that implement Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector1 interface and calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector1 methods on managed objects that implement System.Collections.Generic.IList1 interface.
- (949032) - iOS: SystemInfo.supportedRenderTargetCount now correctly returns 8 for devices that support it.
- (939661) - Lines: Fixed a case where looping lines with corner vertices were causing graphical corruption.
- (952232, 952020) - Metal: Fixed a shader compilation regression on macOS 10.11.6 and iOS 8.x and earlier.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Fixed update timers internal time after io thread resuming.
- (898217) - OSX: Application.persistentDataPath always returns. Library/ApplicationSupport (instead of occasional Library/Caches).
- (954747) - OSX: Fixed High Sierra OS freeze while using Local Cache Server.
- (936628) - Particles: Fixed an issue where the ParticleSystem.Emit() was ignoring the playback time when reading the Main Module curves/gradients.
- (937693) - Particles: Fixed an issue where Sorting Fudge was incorrect when using a Custom Sort Axis on a camera.
- (910284) - Particles: Fixed an issue where some Shape Module properties could become corrupt during an upgrade (Radius, Arc, Random Direction).
- (932044) - Physics: Ensure that the enter/exit collision/trigger callbacks are correctly matched when a single simulation step causes a contact to stop then start again.
- (none) - Profiling: - Fixed various instabilities with Integration tests, namely suites ProfilerSuite.ProfilerDynamicSampleTests and ProfilerSuite.ProfilerCustomSamplerTests.
- (930803, 904652) - Resource Management: Optimized the loading of assets performed via Resources.Load. This addresses a performance regression reported in Android platforms.
- (925180, 899829) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with shadows precision on mobile platforms.
- (944301) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a resource leak when aborting an AssetBundle download, leading to higher memory usage and sometimes CPU throttling.
- (946559) - Windows Standalone: Fixed an issue that caused recursive player loop error when moving window around.
- (none) - XR: Fixed handling of Screen resolution changes, especially in VR
- (931397) - XR: Fixed black screen on startup on Cardboard when GLES2 or GLES3 is used.