Unity 5.5.3 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Unity Ads: Updated native binaries to 2.1.0
- VR: GPU skinning can be enabled for Android VR. This is experimental, and behavior and performance should be verified on target devices.
- (780958) - Android: Disabled Debug markers on PowerVR Series 5 devices.
- (833158) - Android: Fixed an issue where a Unity application could stop responding after starting a screen recording.
- (898504) - Animation: Changing Animator.Speed during an animation transition will now correctly affect the cross-fade speed.
- (892043) - Animation: Fixed IK on Feet not working properly when interrupting transitions.
- (849376) - AssetBundles: Fixed a performance regression when building many small bundles.
- (none) - Cluster Rendering: VRPN works in Editor now.
- (none) - Editor Analytics : Added fix to stop sending editor analytics events when disabled (pro only) from Unity preferences.
- (896794) - Editor: Attempt to identify and use the cancel option for dialogs that are launched on worker threads, as they can otherwise soft-lock or force-quit the editor.
- (895474) - Graphics: Behavior of the VFACE semantic on DX12 is now consistent with the editor.
- (860724) - Graphics: Fix for buggy Android Adreno chipset frame buffer invalidation appearing as if rendering has frozen.
- (889446) - IL2CPP: Allow more deeply nested generic recursion for method metadata. Throw a managed exception when the recursion is too deep.
- (894071) - IL2CPP: Corrected an error in the byte code stripper which looked like this: "Member '' is declared in another module and needs to be imported.
- (868697) - iOS: Fixed a crash that could occur in callbacks for Social.localUser.Authenticate when the error parameter was read.
- (888370) - iOS: Fixed some icons not getting copied into Xcode project when Target Device was set to iPhone Only.
- (885096) - iOS: Local notifications are cleared on iOS10.
- (870498) - Kernel: Fixed a crash when undoing a revert would cause components to be removed.
- (889998) - MonoDevelop: Allow breakpoints to properly load in MonoDevelop in some situations where they did not load before.
- (892278) - Particles: Fixed an issue where scripted emission could fail to emit the correct number of particles.
- (893476) - Particles: Fixed scripted emission crash when using the TriggerModule.
- (893838) - Particles: Fixed sub-emitter crash when using Prefabs.
- (895898) - Particles: Only use skinning info if it's valid, when emitting from a skinned mesh renderer shape.
- (843507) - Physics: Do not draw Collider AABB gizmo if attached to a Rigidbody2D with 'simulated' property set to false.
- (895732) - Physics: Fixed an issue where infinite 2D raycast misses EdgeCollider2D edge.
- (none) - Physics: Fix for Rigidbody2D interpolation loosing precision with time.
- (868697) - Scripting: Fixed parameter corruption and potential crashes for some delayed callbacks.
- (858645) - Text: Fixed an issue where fonts created by script would fail to appear.
- (858540) - Unity Ads: Prevent Unity Ads internal MonoBehaviours from showing in the inspector.
- (884291) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed getting texture after scene reload.
- (876648) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed nonReadable parameter working the opposite way in UnityWebRequest.GetTexture().
- (896314) - VR: Fixed a potential crash when entering play mode.
- (none) - VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.13 and GearVR to version 1.13.1. Fixed plugin loading issue in paths with non-ASCII characters.
- (885964) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash that could occur with D3D build type when the window is minimized or closed.
- (888660) - Windows Store: Fixed non-alloc physics overlap functions causing a crash on .NET Scripting Backend.
- (890043) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue of not being able to switch to Windows Store platform when Windows 10 SDK is not installed.
- (776552) - WWW: Fixed an issue of new WWW object without internet connection did not set Error field.