Unity 5.5.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Asset Bundles: Improved load asset performance by up to 25% for standard asset bundles. (Not streamed scene bundles).
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on Android and iOS.
- (815299) - iOS: Added missing icon slots for Spotlight and Settings.
- (782183) - Android: Fixed a crash when doing simultaneous SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync and Resources.Load.
- (863528) - Android: Fixed splash screen flicker and artifacts.
- (836697) - Android: Identified unaccounted spikes in profiler.
- (none) - Android: Improved asynchronous loading time when showing splash screen.
- (845762, 841092) - Asset Bundles: Fixed loading asset by file name and extension to work identical to loading by file name.
- (874677) - Cache Server: Can now handle paths with spaces on Mac when calling RunOSX.command with the --path argument. Paths with spaces must be within quotes.
- (858923) - Cache Server: Displays a warning in the Cache Server Editor Preferences when the Local Cache Server location cannot be reached (e.g. on a disconnected disk).
- (790345) - Editor: Fixed an issue whereby new installed Unity would report timeout error in commandline activation.
- (859819) - Graphics: DrawProcedural draws geometry only in the left eye when Single Pass is enabled
- (850327, 851586) - HoloLens: Fixed an issue with InputField automatically getting activated for text entry as soon as you gaze at it.
- (none) - HoloLens: Prevented a potential memory stomps in very rare repro cases when resuming from suspend.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed a rare crash in IL2CPP on some Visual Studio installation setups with message "Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Builder is unable to build using selected toolchain (MsvcDesktopToolChain) or architecture (Unity.IL2CPP.Building.x64Architecture)!"
- (874838) - IL2CPP: Fixed a compile error related to missing header when compiling code using SizeOf IL opcode.
- (870810) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with race condition of the monitor implementation of IL2CPP that could cause a crash.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed System.IO.WindowsRuntimeStreamExtensions class not being present in System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll.
- (869099) - iOS: Don't indicate that microphone and camera is used when it isn't.
- (862754) - iOS: Fixed UnityRepaint crash due to internal inconsistency error.
- (850430) - iOS: Fixed a bug that would prevent the text field input caret from updating when the virtual left and right arrow keys were pressed.
- (869305) - iOS: Fixed a crash with advertisingIdentifier in iOS Simulator.
- (869283) - iOS: Fixed inability to change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings.
- (739557) - OS X: Added a fix to hide the 'Picture in Picture' button in the movie player when played using Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (853996, 845817) - Particles: Fixed an issue with allowing circular references in sub emitters.
- (778213) - Particles: Fixed the issue of color not being updated correctly when material properties were changed when using shape module.
- (844815) - Particles: Fixed the issue of distance emission not working when scale was not 1 and using hierarchy scaling mode.
- (858243) - Particles: Fixed an issue whereby particle trails were reusing old position data when emitted by script.
- (none) - Physics 2D: Ensure all 2D physics profile items provide an object reference.
- (863939) - Physics 2D: Fixed an issue of rendering CapsuleCollider2D with very small sizes.
- (873587) - Playables: Fixed blending of AnimatorControllerPlayable not working properly.
- (819887) - Scripting: Fixed a deadlock when debugging in MonoDevelop.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed IL2CPP not finding tools from Windows SDK directory in some installation setups.
- (862914) - Windows Store: Fixed build & run failing on windows phone 10 with IL2CPP scripting backend.
- (858579) - Windows Store: Fixed the folder Structure missing from Assembly-CSharp.csproj.
- (855595) - Windows Store: Fixed player pref corruption on power loss.