Unity 5.4.4 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (852307) - Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash which could occur with the use of OnAudioFilterRead callbacks on krait CPUs.
- (836697) - Android: Identified unaccounted spikes in profiler.
- (857203) - Deployment Management: Corrected a behaviour on Windows where using -logfile on batch mode with an emptry string would cause the output to go to stdout, consistent with all other platforms.
- (780168) - Editor: Fixed Gizmos only being displayed for the first camera in the Game View.
- (828288) - IOS: Fixed an issue where the ReplayKit API might be reported as available on unsupported devices.
- (829753) - Kernel: JSON serialisation now supports correct parsing of NaN and +/-Inf.
- (none) - Purchasing: Fixed a bug where a duplicate transaction could fail without calling the failure callback.
- (861828) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed the proxy support so that debugging tools like Fiddler work.