Unity 5.4.1 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- D3D12: Added an error message if trying to ReadPixels from outside the RenderTarget's bounds and return false to ignore the request.
- Editor: Improved the tooltip message for Light Probes option in Renderer components.
- Graphics: Improved CPU performance when calling lots of Graphics.DrawMesh API with null MaterialPropertyBlock (829800).
- (none) - Analytics: DeviceInfo now matches hwstats data.
- (822393) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that error sometimes happens when LoadAssetAsync and UnloadUnusedAsset is called before prefab is instantiated.
- (none) - D3D12: Fixed a crash when creating RenderTargetView for 3D RenderTextures.
- (704234, 807773, 829992, 822715) - Editor: Fixed services tab not getting focused when a service refresh occurs.
- (820693) - Graphics: Fixed a threading issue causing game view to corrupt or go blank randomly in OSX editor.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed Display renderingWidth and renderingHeight incorrectly returning system resolution values.
- (813052) - Graphics: More prevention against invalid data causing crashes in CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed App Store submissions with Xcode 8 when phone camera is not being used by game.
- (809752) - iOS: Fixed an issue where Touch.deltaTime was incorrectly returning zero when device had been on for approximately 30 days or more.
- (none) - Metal: Improved MSAA support with Image Effects, where previously the framebuffer load operation could have shown black screen instead.
- (786163) - Textures: Correctly unregister external native textures.
- (741751) - UI: Multiple display support is fixed and has been re-enabled.
- (812567, 829765) - WebGL: Fixed asset bundles memory usage at loading time, preventing some content to run on 32-bit browsers.
- (824400, 794675, 829404) - Windows Store: Correctly reference SDK specific plugins in Universal 8.1 projects.
- (827446) - Windows Store: Fixed errors from reference rewriter when buidling script with nested generic types as fields.
- (829141) - Windows Store: Fixed invalid visual studio project generation on IL2CPP scripting backend when project name contains dots.
- (831144) - Windows Store: Fixed Unity PDB files not getting included into built .appxsym package.
- (825230) - Windows: System resolution or orientation changes are now detected and responded to accordingly.