Unity 5.4.0 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Core: Added support for loading serialized files stored with versions >= 5.5.0a4
- DX11: Improved texture upload performance for compressed, floating point ant RGBA32 formats (812350).
- Networking: Projects using UnityWebRequest from UnityEngine.Experimental.Networking should now be auto-upgraded to use its new location in UnityEngine.Networking.
- VR: Mac version of the editor can now add OpenVR as a VR platform when targeting the Windows player.
- VR: Stereo View and Projection Matrices can be set individually through scripting API.
- VR: Updated Oculus to Version 1.7.
- VR: Updated OpenVR DLL to version 1.0.2.
- (820608) - AI: Fixed an issue where 'Not Walkable' objects close to the ground would not create a hole in the navmesh when baked.
- (822015) - AI: Fixed an issue where NavMeshAgent remaining distance property would be wrong right after setting the agent destination to the same polygon.
- (822362) - AI: Fixed an issue where NavMeshAgent would sometimes teleport right after NavMeshObstacle carving.
- (811880) - Android: Added fix for crash on returning from Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (803481, 807275) - AssetBundles: Fixed an issue where calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets while loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundleRequest.LoadAssetAsync caused an error & stopped the asset from being loaded properly.
- (814152) - Camera: Fixed an issue where rect was ignored when using SetTargetBuffers.
- (791721) - IL2CPP/Windows Store: Allow non-blocking sockets to work properly on 64-bit builds.
- (819647, 821614) - IL2CPP: Correct some calls to HasValue on nullable types, which could return true when the nullable does not have a value.
- (818966) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for some cases involving array parameters passed by reference.
- (815185) - UnityWebRequest: Report downloaded bytes for asset bundle and properly report 1.0 progress when finished.
- (none) - VR: Fixed crash when exiting VR in certain cases where the HMD was detected as not connected on the first frame.
- (none) - VR: Fixed viewport scale issues with OpenVR.
- (804577) - Windows Store: Generate code in exported the solution to enter full screen if "Default is full screen" is set in player settings.
- (804583) - Windows Store: Generate code in exported the solution to setup initial orientation.
- (817285) - Windows Store: Suppress system overlays by default in il2cpp solutions (make consistent with .NET).