Unity 5.3.7 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (853979) - Build Pipeline: VR Splash Screen texture will no longer be included when building a project for a non-VR platform.
- (791434) - Core: Fixed an issue which was causing hangs in the job system when running on certain platforms with a low number of cores e.g. older Windows Phones, UWP dual core machines.
- (851359) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when deleting a Shader that is used by some Materials in the scene.
- (836815) - Graphics: Fixed the issue of Lighting preview windows not rendering correctly on Mac's with retina displays.
- (851689) - Graphics: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials (e.g. via renderer.material).
- (853532) - iOS: Added Taiwanese language support.
- (814493) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the keyboard could lose focus when rotating the device.
- ([828762(https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/828762/)) - iOS: Fixed background applications sound muting after running unity application.
- (852363, 814365, 823587) - iOS: Fixed several crashes with regards to WWW and WebRequest.
- (677623) - iOS: Fixes language support to differentiate between traditional and simplified Chinese.
- (801761) - Prefabs: Fixed an issue where a prefab instance could be incorrectly marked inactive when first loading a scene.
- (850350) - Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop build errors when building UnityScript and Boo projects.
- (847853) - WebGL: Fixed crash when user writes a file using custom ArrayBuffer.
- (855881) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed Unity C# projects when there was dependency among them.
- (856362) - Windows Store: Fixed a rare hang when alt tabbing during level load.